ch1potle Zero/Zero Automall - 0/0/0 Standard Cars

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 676 comments
My Friend can you deliver these:

Toyota CARINA ED 2.0 X 4WS '89 (Dark Blue Mica Metallic)
Scion xA '03 (Beige Metallic)
Scion xA '03 (White Pearl Mica)
Scion xB '03 (Gray Metallic)
Peugeot 206 S16 '99 (Gris Flandres)
Peugeot 206 S16 '99 (Tangerine)
Peugeot 206 S16 '99 (Bleu de Chine)
Peugeot 106 S16 '03 (Gris Aluminium)
Nissan SKYLINE Sedan 350GT-8 '02 (White Pearl (3P))
Nissan STAGEA 25t RS FOUR S '98 (Active Red)
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M•spec Nür (R34) '02 (White)
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M•spec Nür (R34) '02 (White Pearl)

and I see you already have this scheduled:

Apr 9th - Sharky968 - My Jaguar XKR Coupe '99 (Meteorite Metallic) for your Citroën Xantia 3.0i V6 Exclusive '00 (Rouge Lucifer)

I take it this is a new color of Jag that I don't have in my list? I'll check to make sure I don't have it and just missed it in the list......

PS> I am starting early as I am away from the 19th - 21st.... I'm sure you won't mind.... :sly: I think I am starting on the 6th

EDIT: I don't have that Jag.....

Last edited:
My Friend can you deliver these:

Toyota CARINA ED 2.0 X 4WS '89 (Dark Blue Mica Metallic)
Scion xA '03 (Beige Metallic)
Scion xA '03 (White Pearl Mica)
Scion xB '03 (Gray Metallic)
Peugeot 206 S16 '99 (Gris Flandres)
Peugeot 206 S16 '99 (Tangerine)
Peugeot 206 S16 '99 (Bleu de Chine)
Peugeot 106 S16 '03 (Gris Aluminium)
Nissan SKYLINE Sedan 350GT-8 '02 (White Pearl (3P))
Nissan STAGEA 25t RS FOUR S '98 (Active Red)
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M•spec Nür (R34) '02 (White)
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M•spec Nür (R34) '02 (White Pearl)

and I see you already have this scheduled:

Apr 9th - Sharky968 - My Jaguar XKR Coupe '99 (Meteorite Metallic) for your Citroën Xantia 3.0i V6 Exclusive '00 (Rouge Lucifer)

I take it this is a new color of Jag that I don't have in my list? I'll check to make sure I don't have it and just missed it in the list......

PS> I am starting early as I am away from the 19th - 21st.... I'm sure you won't mind.... :sly: I think I am starting on the 6th

EDIT: I don't have that Jag.....

The XKR Coupe '99 (Meteorite Metallic) is apparently a typo (I hope) from here that I didn't catch at first, and then got pasted onto your date in my schedule, also an accident. I am thinking now that what sikbeta meant was the XJ220 in that color, not the XKR. Sorry for this snafu, it has been corrected in my schedule now.

The Toyota CARINA ED 2.0 X 4WS '89 (Dark Blue Mica Metallic) falls into the same category as the Lotus Esprit V8 SE '98 (Lotus Racing Green Metallic) - nobody has proven the existence yet and most likely does not exist.

All the others are a go but will need 2 alternates for the errors, my apologies.

The XKR Coupe '99 (Meteorite Metallic) is apparently a typo (I hope) from here that I didn't catch at first, and then got pasted onto your date in my schedule, also an accident. I am thinking now that what sikbeta meant was the XJ220 in that color, not the XKR. Sorry for this snafu, it has been corrected in my schedule now.

The Toyota CARINA ED 2.0 X 4WS '89 (Dark Blue Mica Metallic) falls into the same category as the Lotus Esprit V8 SE '98 (Lotus Racing Green Metallic) - nobody has proven the existence yet and most likely does not exist.

All the others are a go but will need 2 alternates for the errors, my apologies.

ah..... ok then.. here's 2 more:

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R34) '99 (Lightning Yellow)
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M-spec (R34) '01 (Sparkling Silver (M))

Hi man, I found these 2 cars:

Mar 24th - sikbeta - PMC_910 - My Suzuki ALTO LAPIN Turbo '02 (Naples Yellow)(PC) for your Jaguar XJ220 '92 (Westminster Blue)

Apr 5th - sikbeta - PMC_910 - My Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 (#41 Light Blue)(one) for your Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R129) '98 (Anthrazit Grau)

Can you change them for some random tickets please? :dopey:

Hi man, I found these 2 cars:

Mar 24th - sikbeta - PMC_910 - My Suzuki ALTO LAPIN Turbo '02 (Naples Yellow)(PC) for your Jaguar XJ220 '92 (Westminster Blue)

Apr 5th - sikbeta - PMC_910 - My Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 (#41 Light Blue)(one) for your Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R129) '98 (Anthrazit Grau)

Can you change them for some random tickets please? :dopey:

Sure. 2 and 3 ok?

Hi :)

Mar 24th - sikbeta - PMC_910 - My Level 2 ticket for your Jaguar XJ220 '92 (Westminster Blue)

This one has been delivered :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi man, for this one:

Apr 5th - sikbeta - PMC_910 - My Level 4 ticket for your Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R129) '98 (Anthrazit Grau)

Could you change the lvl4 ticket for a lvl10 one? I'm missing that one right now, thx :dopey:

Hi man, for this one:

Apr 5th - sikbeta - PMC_910 - My Level 4 ticket for your Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R129) '98 (Anthrazit Grau)

Could you change the lvl4 ticket for a lvl10 one? I'm missing that one right now, thx :dopey:

Change made 👍

Will you take a 1000 ticket for a Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 in Cranberry Red?

Give the ticket away to someone that is in need and send a FR to one_chipotle and the car will be delivered reset after next.

Hi Ch1p,

I would like to know if your Pagani Zonda C12S is 000.

If so would you be willing to trade it for a ticket?
I have my own thread going, so can't trade until the 26th... Are you interested?

Cheers

Hi Ch1p,

I would like to know if your Pagani Zonda C12S is 000.

If so would you be willing to trade it for a ticket?
I have my own thread going, so can't trade until the 26th... Are you interested?

Cheers

It is 0/0/0. I can send it your way on the 10th at reset from three_chipotle and the ticket is not needed.

ch1potle
It is 0/0/0. I can send it your way on the 10th at reset from three_chipotle and the ticket is not needed.

Thank you for your kind donation Ch1p, you are very generous. If you do need something, then please let me know.

I will send you the FR tonight 👍

Hey you wouldn't happen to have another C12S, would you? I don't care if it's 0/0/0, but I would like it to be restored and come with some upgrades.

Hey you wouldn't happen to have another C12S, would you? I don't care if it's 0/0/0, but I would like it to be restored and come with some upgrades.

Only 0/0/0 and if you still want it I can send it on the 12th at reset. Send FR to three_chipotle please.

Actually that won't be necessary. If you have an RGT though, I'd love one. Just name your price, stranger. :P

Whoa, seriously? You just give these guys out? I can do that, but why are you so generous? I'm not used to generous people being on the internet xD

Ehm I mean sorry, I greatly appreciate it. The idea just took me by surprise a little xD

Last edited:
Whoa, seriously? You just give these guys out? I can do that, but why are you so generous? I'm not used to generous people being on the internet xD

A lot of people helped me get everything there is to collect in the game and I'm always willing to give back whatever I can. For the RGT on the 12th, please send me a FR to one_chipotle.

Back