suzuki.gif
tommykaira.gif
toyota.gif
triumph.gif
tvr.gif
vauxhall.gif
volvo.gif
vw.gif

Hello and welcome to ch1potle's Auto Mall. Here you will find one of the largest collections of new, 0/0/0 standard cars on GTPlanet. At the time of this writing I have in stock every make and model, in every available stock color, in Green Ticket form. Available here you will find every level ticket, birthday ticket, tuning part, paint, museum card, suit, and helmet.

Available cars can be found here
-Thank you to nt1138 for logo-

Last edited:
Schedule
All items to be sent by me just after reset on dates shown (USA)
ANY CANCELLATIONS WILL CREATE A NEW OPEN SLOT RATHER THAN REARRANGE ALL THIS
Archived schedule can be found here. Dates in red are OCD​

Last edited:
I would like to have the GT-R Ultimate Opal Black (RP)?

Can trade today, which ticket do you need?
Now heading home, so it will take a while before I read your reply.

Thanks for replying.
👍

How about the Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 - Cranberry Red, for my Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 - Chevelle Desert Sand?
And Plymouth Superbird '70 - Citron Mist Metallic for my Plymouth Superbird '70 - Burnt Orange Metallic

I have more muscle cars at my tradepage

I can trade between the 4-9. september.

Can I have a 370Z academy in pearl White. See if there's anything in my garage below you want.

How about the Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 - Cranberry Red, for my Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 - Chevelle Desert Sand?
And Plymouth Superbird '70 - Citron Mist Metallic for my Plymouth Superbird '70 - Burnt Orange Metallic

I have more muscle cars at my tradepage

I can trade between the 4-9. september.

How about Chevelle exchange on the 2nd and Birds on the 4th?

ch1potle
I have every model already but would like color variations of what is listed here or tickets.
Thanks

Do the lp400 colours include the White one?

I'm away but I can check the colour on thursday. I'm pretty sure it's White, so if we can set up a deal and I will PM you to confirm the colour. When can you next trade?

mattythedog
I'm away but I can check the colour on thursday. I'm pretty sure it's White, so if we can set up a deal and I will PM you to confirm the colour. When can you next trade?

I have a long term commitment for odd days so I'll be scheduling even days only. Next available is the 6th.

I have a few tickets you're missing: Rally base car, WRC rally car, and several level tickets. I would like the 370z in diamond black, and maybe we can schedule another trade for your 370z in brilliant silver.

Anything sooner? I'm busy early September so my first date then is the 11th.

I have a few tickets you're missing: Rally base car, WRC rally car, and several level tickets. I would like the 370z in diamond black, and maybe we can schedule another trade for your 370z in brilliant silver.

Want to do the 6th and the 8th?

Want to do the 6th and the 8th?

Sorry, I can only do Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. When school starts up I can't game on weekdays. Assuming we can work something out, what tickets would you want?

EDIT: Actually, if you could send on those days then I can send back to back on the following weekend

Sorry, I can only do Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. When school starts up I can't game on weekdays. Assuming we can work something out, what tickets would you want?

EDIT: Actually, if you could send on those days then I can send back to back on the following weekend

I'll send on those days and you can send both rally tickets when you can. Deal?

ch1potle
Want me to pencil you in for the 12th?

If you want. I'll have to send on the 11th because I'm at school on the 12th.

Edit: actually I can send on the 5th and you can send the 6th.

mattythedog
If you want. I'll have to send on the 11th because I'm at school on the 12th.

Edit: actually I can send on the 5th and you can send the 6th.

I already have the 6th booked, sorry :(

EDIT: Sorry matty it's the 10th not the 12th

ch1potle
I already have the 6th booked, sorry :(

EDIT: Sorry matty it's the 10th not the 12th

I could send the car end of august and you can send the 370Z when you can, the 10th.

How about my pink #99 Clio cup Car 0/0/0 for your 0/0/0 dark metal grey GT-R academy?

Back