ch1potle Zero/Zero Automall - 0/0/0 Standard Cars

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 676 comments
I'm interested in your Chevelle as long as you still have it.

Also interested in my dark Yellow lutecia cup Car for your vibrant red 370z academy?

Hi I need 370z academy in red,white,black and brilliant silver I have most tickets let me know if you're interested, thanks.

Hi I need 370z academy in red,white,black and brilliant silver I have most tickets let me know if you're interested, thanks.

how about red for lvl 5 on the 16th
white for lvl 9 on the 18th
black for lvl 12 on the 20th
and silver for lvl 17 on the 22nd?

Sept 16th 18th 20th and 22nd I would like the monaco orange 69 vette, the light blue metallic hemi citron mist superbird and the onyx mercury. I have 0 booking then so pick whatever 4 cars/tickets you would like in return, oops too late pick the 4 dates that work best

Sept 16th 18th 20th and 22nd I would like the monaco orange 69 vette, the light blue metallic hemi citron mist superbird and the onyx mercury. I have 0 booking then so pick whatever 4 cars/tickets you would like in return

you might have just missed those dates. I'm waiting for an answer. Would you be willing to do later if necessary?

you might have just missed those dates. I'm waiting for an answer. Would you be willing to do later if necessary?

24th 26th 28th and 30th then I will most likely send on different dates(24th-26th or so) I just need to know what you need or would like so I can schedule it from the proper psn

24th 26th 28th and 30th then I will most likely send on different dates(24th-26th or so) I just need to know what you need or would like so I can schedule it from the proper psn

How are you on BDay tickets? 42, 44, 49, 54?

mikeeesf
they will come from mikeesf 42,44,49 on 24-26th and mike_esf2 on the 24th

Deal! Thank you and send FR to one_chipotle and note which acct to send cars to please

need the 28th too for the black charger pick another ticket please and 30th for the sunfire red gto

I would like a 1962 ticket and you do understand I am booking for Oct 3rd as next available date?

No i don't understand because i might not last until Christmas :lol:
Why every 2 days though?
If you're trying to rip tickets to get cars in 0/0 to your account or something alike you would be better to get all the tickets first and then proceed to do so.
I know i can be fairly booked like 2~3 weeks in advance which is already collossal but 6 weeks booked is astronomical.
Let me know if we can trade before Autumn anyway :)

Latest Posts

Back