ch1potle Zero/Zero Automall - 0/0/0 Standard Cars

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 676 comments
I PM'ed you about the trade, and I was gonna send museum cards. But today I got hold of a 370Z academy, so I no longer need the car. Therefore can I call off our trade? Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I PM'ed you about the trade, and I was gonna send museum cards. But today I got hold of a 370Z academy, so I no longer need the car. Therefore can I call off our trade? Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Yeah it's no sweat at all, thanks for letting me know 👍

Yeah I am SO missing the weather there, all cool at night.
Are you thinking of '71 Super Bee instead of Charger or is it a '70 R/T?
Other than clarification on that I am game. I can send the 5 suits today but paint would be Sept 9th if that is OK

Well the Full name is...:sly:.

'71 Dodge Charger SuperBee Hemi..Indigo Metallic (color)..I think it's on your list. 👍

Not '70 Plymouth SuperBird or '70 Dodge Charger R/T.👎

Sorry for the mix up. It's a Charger SuperBee '71:tup:....Not Charger R/T '70..👎

Hope that clears it up.. On your schedule..No Worries, anytime..

I only use in car view..All my standards are for trade.. Most are 0 switch.

Thanks Again,playnthru

Well the Full name is...:sly:.

'71 Dodge Charger SuperBee Hemi..Indigo Metallic (color)..I think it's on your list. 👍

Not '70 Plymouth SuperBird or '70 Dodge Charger R/T.👎

Sorry for the mix up. It's a Charger SuperBee '71:tup:....Not Charger R/T '70..👎

Hope that clears it up.. On your schedule..No Worries, anytime..

I only use in car view..All my standards are for trade.. Most are 0 switch.

Thanks Again,playnthru

I have the Super Bee in the works but I would love the Chevelle. What would you like for it? I can send the 5 glitch suits right now if you like

I have the Super Bee in the works but I would love the Chevelle. What would you like for it? I can send the 5 glitch suits right now if you like

Glitch suits would be awesome thanks.

The Chevelle SS is sent...

I'll check your list for more cars to offer.

Oh, wanted to say I found your thread from HOODFIELD's link(FYI)👍

Thanks..Great Trade,playnthru

Glitch suits would be awesome thanks.

The Chevelle SS is sent...

I'll check your list for more cars to offer.

Oh, wanted to say I found your thread from HOODFIELD's link(FYI)👍

Thanks..Great Trade,playnthru

Suits sent and Thank you very much.

And HOODFIELD, I can never thank you enough 👍👍

I have Pontiac GTO in aquamarine and I also have historic rally car ticket!
I would like the black GT-R academy and the yellow 370 academy. Let me know a date we can trade thank you!

I have Pontiac GTO in aquamarine and I also have historic rally car ticket!
I would like the black GT-R academy and the yellow 370 academy. Let me know a date we can trade thank you!

I have that GTO scheduled as well as the rally ticket unfortunately. The really bad news is the schedule, you'd be looking at October 28th

Just bringing your thread to the top with the news that the
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 Panther Pink
has been sent.
Thank you very much for trading and good luck with the hunt on the cars you need :)

Now 10 cars coming to you starting 9/30 and proceeding every other day. 9/30, 10/2, 10/4, etc.

Ok Chip, I'm here. Don't know what cars/colors you are looking for.

The muscle cars in the first post of this thread but colors that aren't listed.
Super Bee
Superbird
Cuda
Charger R/T
Cougar XR-7
Camaro SS
Chevelle SS
Stingray

All of these are currently for sale in the Online Dealership. I need colors NOT listed in the first post

nov 17th-20th I can help complete your classic muscle collection you have a few cars I need

I was hoping to not schedule anymore but that's a little too tempting to pass up. Tell me which you would like from me

Back