ch1potle Zero/Zero Automall - 0/0/0 Standard Cars

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 676 comments
Good to see you are booked up to the 20th... same as me..

You have a mistake in the list, both Lupo Cup Cars are named the same... add the GTi to the correct one.

And I have a few cars that you need.

Lutecia #09, #22
And am not 100% sure but I may have some Interceptor Mk IV, Ford GT (no stripe) and BMW 2002 Turbo that you don't have, not sure if you have all the colors of the muscle cars in your list (they are really to many...).

If you want we can make some trades, since I'm still after a few cars you have..

Good to see you are booked up to the 20th... same as me..

You have a mistake in the list, both Lupo Cup Cars are named the same... add the GTi to the correct one.

And I have a few cars that you need.

Lutecia #09, #22
And am not 100% sure but I may have some Interceptor Mk IV, Ford GT (no stripe) and BMW 2002 Turbo that you don't have, not sure if you have all the colors of the muscle cars in your list (they are really to many...).

If you want we can make some trades, since I'm still after a few cars you have..

Thanks and fixed the Lupo error :dunce:
As for muscle cars there is a link in my sig to wanted cars. Easier to see them there until I have them all and can mark them "complete". I am after the Lutecia #22 but the #9 is pending. Take a look at my wanted list and we can advance from there. Thanks Han

Thanks and fixed the Lupo error :dunce:
As for muscle cars there is a link in my sig to wanted cars. Easier to see them there until I have them all and can mark them "complete". I am after the Lutecia #22 but the #9 is pending. Take a look at my wanted list and we can advance from there. Thanks Han

Ok, I have access to a bit of my list (the models I'm collecting...) and a few I remember but not 100% sure on those...

And what I can offer is:
Lutecia #22 (like I said before)
Audi quattro - Lhasa Metallic
Nissan 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78 - White
Autobacs Garaiya - Black (have 2, 1 in green ticket by mistake...)
Dodge RAM LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab '04 - Timberline Green Pearlcoat, Bright Silver Metallic, Black

Note 100% sure:
Jensen Interceptor Mk III '74 - as I said before I have a few, not sure of the colors
Mini Cooper 1.3i - don't remember the names, I have 2 1 red and 1 purple (I think it's the Amaranth Pearl)
Lotus Elan - I think it's a yellow
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66 - I have some of those at 0/0/0 (Green, Red, White I think), may be confusing the model need to double check.

Still the ones I'm 100% sure are a good base for us to start I think...

Edit: What do you mean by the blue ones? are those cars you need and are in the OCD? if so I have a few that you want...

Ok, I have access to a bit of my list (the models I'm collecting...) and a few I remember but not 100% sure on those...

And what I can offer is:
Lutecia #22 (like I said before)
Audi quattro - Lhasa Metallic
Nissan 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78 - White
Autobacs Garaiya - Black (have 2, 1 in green ticket by mistake...)
Dodge RAM LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab '04 - Timberline Green Pearlcoat, Bright Silver Metallic, Black

Note 100% sure:
Jensen Interceptor Mk III '74 - as I said before I have a few, not sure of the colors
Mini Cooper 1.3i - don't remember the names, I have 2 1 red and 1 purple (I think it's the Amaranth Pearl)
Lotus Elan - I think it's a yellow
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66 - I have some of those at 0/0/0 (Green, Red, White I think), may be confusing the model need to double check.

Still the ones I'm 100% sure are a good base for us to start I think...

Edit: What do you mean by the blue ones? are those cars you need and are in the OCD? if so I have a few that you want...

Yes the blue are the current OCD cars. I like all of your offers, what would you like in return for them? Are my next available 7 dates good for you? (Nov 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th)

Yes the blue are the current OCD cars. I like all of your offers, what would you like in return for them? Are my next available 7 dates good for you? (Nov 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th)

Yes, those dates are good, and if you want you can book the 3 days after for:
VW Golf I GTi - Diamantsilber
Both Toyota Tacoma X-Runner you need (Red and Blue).

As for what I would like, well:
Audi quattro - Helios Blue Metallic
Autobacs Garaiya - Blue
Buick GNX
Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (C4)
Cizeta V16T - Cizeta Red
Jaguar XFR - Salsa
Lancia Stratus - Orange

Lamborghini Countach LP400 - Argento Luna, Bianco Labrador, Verde Countach (for the other 3).

Yes, those dates are good, and if you want you can book the 3 days after for:
VW Golf I GTi - Diamantsilber
Both Toyota Tacoma X-Runner you need (Red and Blue).

As for what I would like, well:
Audi quattro - Helios Blue Metallic
Autobacs Garaiya - Blue
Buick GNX
Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (C4)
Cizeta V16T - Cizeta Red
Jaguar XFR - Salsa
Lancia Stratus - Orange

Lamborghini Countach LP400 - Argento Luna, Bianco Labrador, Verde Countach (for the other 3).

OK booking them all in post 2 right now. What do you want for the 2 Tacomas and Golf GTI?

I have interest in these cars:
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63:
Riverside Red
Ember Red
Ermine White
Ivy Green Metallic.

BUT...you're booked until December so that's not going to work for me as i'm in my last week of trading in GT5.
If any change arises let me know.
If doesn't then good luck with your schedule and...it was a pleasure trading with you.
All the best 👍

I would love to get my hands on your Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 24V ‘98 (Blu Cosmo Metallizzato) :)

I should have several cars on your wanted list - so just take your pick (from the list in my sig) ...

I can send the car on december 6th :dopey:

lrn
I would love to get my hands on your Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 24V ‘98 (Blu Cosmo Metallizzato) :)

I should have several cars on your wanted list - so just take your pick (from the list in my sig) ...

I can send the car on december 6th :dopey:

How about for your Lotus Elan S1 Lotus Yellow on Dec 6th?

Have been looking up the ones I though I could have something and I have the following:

Mini Cooper 1.3i - Amaranth Pearl
Lotus Elan - Royal Blue
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 - Verde Muschio
Honda Z act - Light Red

I will want your
SLR McLaren - Crystal Galaxy Silver (standard car)
Mazda RX-8 Concept type-II - the yellow concept
Nissan Silvia (CSP311) ‘65 - Light Green Metallic (doesn't this car only have 1 color, without name?)
Peugeot 206 Rally Car '99

Book them for the earliest dates..

Have been looking up the ones I though I could have something and I have the following:

Mini Cooper 1.3i - Amaranth Pearl
Lotus Elan - Royal Blue
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 - Verde Muschio
Honda Z act - Light Red

I will want your
SLR McLaren - Crystal Galaxy Silver (standard car)
Mazda RX-8 Concept type-II - the yellow concept
Nissan Silvia (CSP311) ‘65 - Light Green Metallic (doesn't this car only have 1 color, without name?)
Peugeot 206 Rally Car '99

Book them for the earliest dates..

Scheduled and make sure it all looks correct please
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5779550#post5779550

Thanks for scheduling me in on the two dates in December, at least I could get the cars now than keep asking on the marketplace. 👍

Red ZZII sent sir! Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I am also after 1000 tickets and that pesky level 18 ticket as well. What did you have in mind?

Pesky? I think I have 3 of them. Wasn't that one of the ones given out for the completed seasonals, or am I having a Alzheimer's moment?

I am also after 1000 tickets and that pesky level 18 ticket as well. What did you have in mind?

If you needed any paint (I think you got 100% horns , gears and MCs )
But unfortunally for now I can only trade tomorrow and the car slot is to complete my trades with SQLNinja :S

Pesky? I think I have 3 of them. Wasn't that one of the ones given out for the completed seasonals, or am I having a Alzheimer's moment?

Apparently running remote races for months on end as opposed to playing the game makes one rusty. I have attempted numerous times to get the level 18 but so far no luck with it.

I have that ticket coming the 26th... lol - kind of a tough wait, but let me know if you need it sir!

Apparently running remote races for months on end as opposed to playing the game makes one rusty. I have attempted numerous times to get the level 18 but so far no luck with it.

Yeah, I spend precious little time actually racing anymore. I try to sneak it in anywhere I can just to stay decently sharp and to keep the coffers full.

Back