Challenge: find the car that has all this impressive list of qualities

  • Thread starter Thread starter NixxxoN
  • 39 comments
  • 2,682 views
A new Mustang, perhaps, but not a FoxBody, no, not ever. You can't put "Premium" and FoxBody Mustang in the same sentence, unless you're talking about gasoline. Or the condoms you bought so your sister doesn't get pregnant again after the prom.

Just... no.

A little over-the-top, don'tcha think?
 
Now all you gotta do is ship that imported beast 1500 miles south to Spain.
Woah woah woah. Didn't you read Slashfan's post? 16-17 mpg...great reliable V8...You gotta drive that beast to Spain.
 
Woah woah woah. Didn't you read Slashfan's post? 16-17 mpg...great reliable V8...You gotta drive that beast to Spain.

It's practically a grand tourer, what with the excellent fuel economy, tried and true V8 and the premium Ford badge.
 
A little over-the-top, don'tcha think?


The sister/prom part wasn't directed to Slashfan, it's the general opinion regarding the Fox Mustang.
 
I've heard as high as 22mpg out of a 302 and with an economy engine build as much as 30 but the 16 number was a ballpark figure. Not really that bad. Trucks with it can get 12-14 so in a light car with a manual....


Also I didn't see where he was from either.
 
2015-Ford-Mustang-front-left-side-view-2.jpg


The New 2015 Mustang looks like the car you are looking for (?)
 
Not a coupe' but what about a Toyota Altezza/Lexus IS200/IS300?
 
I've heard as high as 22mpg out of a 302 and with an economy engine build as much as 30 but the 16 number was a ballpark figure. Not really that bad. Trucks with it can get 12-14 so in a light car with a manual....


Also I didn't see where he was from either.
Psh I have seen 25 to 28 on Fox V8s both LX and GT with a 5speed. It just depends how you drive it.
 
Psh I have seen 25 to 28 on Fox V8s both LX and GT with a 5speed. It just depends how you drive it.
I believe it.
 
Back