Challenge Red Bull's F1 Drivers in a New GT Sport Time Trial

snc
According to Kudosprime Max spent 26h on gt sport and Albon 32h, quite serious for me ;)
I’m guessing that was a fluffer, a PD staffer, who ran the laps in the game first, and earned them the credits to buy the SF car, then the pros jumped in for the 80 or 130 km practice as shown on the odometers.

I’m guessing that was a fluffer, a PD staffer, who ran the laps in the game first, and earned them the credits to buy the SF car, then the pros jumped in for the 80 or 130 km practice as shown on the odometers.
Also possible, good point

80odd KMs on Maxs' odo, 130odd on Alexs', whether they swapped over in between or not is unknown but I'd bet not.

They used different accounts so unlikely. As others have said, difficult to know how much of that distance is actually them or the staff in charge of setting up the rig.

What struck me is even though you can clearly see some mistakes on Max' lap (like running wide on Degner 2), it took me a super clean lap (from my perspective) to beat his time. Alex' time is going to be on the limit for me to beat :crazy:

Back