StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal May 5, 2011 #1 Does anyone ever gets the chameleon purple color chip? I have twice bought the Toyota FT-86 concept from the UCD to get this color, but without any result ... I didn't get it. Could this be an error in GT5?
Does anyone ever gets the chameleon purple color chip? I have twice bought the Toyota FT-86 concept from the UCD to get this color, but without any result ... I didn't get it. Could this be an error in GT5?
Nurburgthing. Messages 1,996 United Kingdom May 5, 2011 #2 Chameleon colours are for TVR's, Reflex Purple is nearest. You'll get that for buying a TVR. FT 86 colours can only be obtained as gifts. If you need them, add me and when PSN returns, i'll send you some. ID - AledButcha
Chameleon colours are for TVR's, Reflex Purple is nearest. You'll get that for buying a TVR. FT 86 colours can only be obtained as gifts. If you need them, add me and when PSN returns, i'll send you some. ID - AledButcha
XPOWER180 (Banned) Messages 1,581 Messages XPOWER180 May 5, 2011 #3 You can't buy an FT-86 from the UCD, it's a new car only so you get to choose the colour you want. Just select the colour, simple!
You can't buy an FT-86 from the UCD, it's a new car only so you get to choose the colour you want. Just select the colour, simple!
ronsmaps (Banned) Messages 109 Messages ronsmaps May 5, 2011 #4 I bought about six of those, new dealer cars, just to add the color chip, which they give you when you buy a car.
I bought about six of those, new dealer cars, just to add the color chip, which they give you when you buy a car.
Nurburgthing. Messages 1,996 United Kingdom May 5, 2011 #5 Nurburgthing. FT 86 colours can only be obtained as gifts Click to expand... .
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal May 5, 2011 #6 @ Nurburgthing Alright, many thanks in advance. When the PSN is back I will add you. If you want something in return, just made your request. Greetz
@ Nurburgthing Alright, many thanks in advance. When the PSN is back I will add you. If you want something in return, just made your request. Greetz