How do you change your driver race suits. My friend set everything up for me and my guy has a neon green helmet? I just want all black suit. Can someone help me out thanks.
How do you change your driver race suits. My friend set everything up for me and my guy has a neon green helmet? I just want all black suit. Can someone help me out thanks.
You can't. It quite clearly states when you select the race suit that once its done you will not be able to change it. Guess your mate forgot to mention that.
I went with the gray suit with black helmet. I didn't want the driver to take away from the look of the cars. I do think bright gloves would be cool in cockpit view though.
I have got a black suit with green gloves and helmet. and the green colours is so anoying to me!! :/ really would like to change a suit too lol..........
I went with the gray suit with black helmet. I didn't want the driver to take away from the look of the cars. I do think bright gloves would be cool in cockpit view though.