S Sefuwl Messages 2 Oct 9, 2005 #1 Hi all, I tried doing a search but couldnt come up with anything. Just a quick question, is it possible to change the players name?
Hi all, I tried doing a search but couldnt come up with anything. Just a quick question, is it possible to change the players name?
McLaren Premium Messages 46,776 Texas Oct 9, 2005 #2 The only way I know is to completely restart your profile.
S Sefuwl Messages 2 Oct 9, 2005 #3 Doh! I stupidly transferred credit from a friends GT3 over to mine and it changed the name as well.
McLaren Premium Messages 46,776 Texas Oct 9, 2005 #4 Huh, that's new to me. I've transfered before and it never changed my name....
Kent Retired Staff Emeritus Messages 8,191 Southern Louisiana Messages GTP_Kent Oct 9, 2005 #5 The final and only correct answer: No, it is not possible to change your player name after starting a game account. I'm sorry to say that too.
The final and only correct answer: No, it is not possible to change your player name after starting a game account. I'm sorry to say that too.
Ram-Rod Messages 1,768 Texas Oct 9, 2005 #6 sorry i got here to late, but yeah, restarting is the only way.
Mad Murphy NZ Messages 451 Oct 9, 2005 #7 Yea, I searched everywhere for it after my saved game got corrupted and a friend gave me a copy of his saved game since he was at basicly the same place.
Yea, I searched everywhere for it after my saved game got corrupted and a friend gave me a copy of his saved game since he was at basicly the same place.