Change Racing Partners with Microsoft, Huracan GT3 Coming to FH3

Nah... whats the point? A pure race car in a game with no race tracks. What are we supposed to do with this? Crashing into traffic, doing 500 meter jumps? It wont feel any different then the other GT3 cars in this game. Nice to have it in Forza 7, though.

I wonder if we would've gotten the Huracan GT3 without this parntership as well. After all Microsoft would surely ask Lamborghini first, if they can use the car, before working out a deal with Change Racing? Or is Chance Racing the exclusive manufacturer for the Huracan GT3s? Like REITER Engineering was/is for the Gallardo GT3s.

I wonder if we would've gotten the Huracan GT3 without this parntership as well. After all Microsoft would surely ask Lamborghini first, if they can use the car, before working out a deal with Change Racing? Or is Chance Racing the exclusive manufacturer for the Huracan GT3s? Like REITER Engineering was/is for the Gallardo GT3s.

The Huracan is a factory effort this time. They're actually selling cars.

They probably had to ask anyways - after all, Lamborghini owns all the relevant copyrights for their own brand, the Huracan brand, the lines of the car, etc. Even if the GT3 car was developed by a team (like Chance Racing) or an engineering firm (like REITER) that'd still be the case - and the Huracan race version is developed by Lamborghini, as @The Stig Farmer said.

I believe that FM7 may feature a batch of new GT3/GTD cars - the new Ferrari 488, Audi R8 and McLaren 650S, the Nissan GT-R and Honda-Acura NSX, the Mercedes-AMG GT3 and, possibly, the 991-series Porsche 911 are all cars that will have to feature in FM7 either at launch or in the first DLCs if T10 and MS are serious about competing with other PC sims in the eSport market (and there's reason to believe they are) and fully exploit the Motorsport series current potential (which, with cross-play between an established console userbase and the ever-growing PC audience and a very good relationship with NASCAR, the FIA, many manufacturers and racing teams and drivers, and at least two out of three major peripheral makers is simply enormous).
I doubt the guys in green will let Gran Turismo catch them with their pants around the ankles... :lol:

The Huracan's a fan favorite, and T10 has gotten all cozy with Audi/Lamborghini, so I would've been very surprised to not see it appear in promotional material for FM7. Still, somehow MS managed to get there sooner than I expected - which is nice, because it will give us livery-makers plenty of time to cook up something cool for when the new Motorsport title launches!

Back