Chap 2D

  • Thread starter Thread starter seadog777
  • 33 comments
  • 2,540 views
It's my favorite car in the game no doubt.
 
I agree. Took some heavy tuning, but beat the 2J in historic car cup with it. Well worth the effort. A 4th gear would be nice, but it is definitely a keeper.
 
Yea I have both chap's and like the 2D best as it looks SLEEK 2J looks like an unfinished project lol

I want the C2 GRAN SPORT in gt5 (gt2 rm c2 )

The 2J looks like a fridge. :p
 
The Chaps are the only high-credit cars I have left to acquire in the game. Have driven a borrowed 2J, it makes speedy work of the Historic races. The 2D I remember seeing in my UCD twice, the 2J just once. Let them go by because credits were harder to come by then and I had other acquisition priorities. Given how quickly we can now replenish the account via the seasonals, I'd say either is an automatic buy as long as you have enough on hand to make the Cr14M nut.
 
Back