A aga080 Messages 150 Jan 15, 2011 #1 http://allentown.craigslist.org/grd/2162497066.html 💡💡💡💡
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Jan 15, 2011 #2 Just as I thought, Chaparalls are built in a shed...
C Crumpet Premium Messages 9,825 Great Britain Jan 15, 2011 #3 I seriously doubt that's made by the same Chaparrel that made the 2J, though, it could be.
W wintendo Messages 9 Messages windtendo Jan 16, 2011 #4 Lamborghini started out as a tractor manufacturer so it's definitely possible... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lamborghini_22PS_1951.jpg
Lamborghini started out as a tractor manufacturer so it's definitely possible... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lamborghini_22PS_1951.jpg
Stigsblkcousin Messages 795 Messages BEMBEMBOWBOW Jan 16, 2011 #6 JaiAE86 I seriously doubt that's made by the same Chaparrel that made the 2J, though, it could be. Click to expand... I don't.
JaiAE86 I seriously doubt that's made by the same Chaparrel that made the 2J, though, it could be. Click to expand... I don't.
SlipZtrEm can't kick this feeling Staff Emeritus Messages 27,385 Toronto Messages NewAesthetic Messages SlipZtrEm Jan 16, 2011 #7 Not really GT5 related, is it?