Chaparral 2J [Premium] 1970

• Thread starter 990cc
  • 20 comments
chaparral2j-lg.jpg

Chaparral+2J+hist%C3%B3riasquevivemos+02.jpg

Yes, it´s semi-premium state isn´t enough, nor the semi-premium interior aswell. Such a legendary car troughout the latest GT´s it sure could use a premium treatment, I´d even like to see it with those decalcs :D

Yes, it´s semi-premium state isn´t enough, nor the semi-premium interior aswell. Such a legendary car troughout the latest GT´s it sure could use a premium treatment, I´d even like to see it with those decalcs :D
It's not a semi-premium as some of the car still looks like crap like a typical standard.

It's not a semi-premium as some of the car still looks like crap like a typical standard.

I believe swynder means semi-premium in as much as it does have an interior, like some of the other non premium cars do, such as the Audi V16, BMW V12 LMR, Pescarolo's etc, but it's not a very detailed interior.

I'd say it's earned the premium treatment for the impact it's had on GT4, GT5 and GT6. An incredibly effective car in all three games, regardless of whether you hate it or love it.

If it's premium, they should add the "Lexan" sticker.

The logos on the car you see in old photos aren't on the car anymore. They way you see it in the game is as it appears now.

I believe swynder means semi-premium in as much as it does have an interior, like some of the other non premium cars do, such as the Audi V16, BMW V12 LMR, Pescarolo's etc, but it's not a very detailed interior.
The car isn't really detailed either.
Actually, the term 'semi-premium' applies to a standard that got remodeled so it's not PS2 quality anymore, regardless of having a interior. (use the RUFs in GT6 as an example)

The car isn't really detailed either.

Actually, the term 'semi-premium' applies to a standard that got remodeled so it's not PS2 quality anymore, regardless of having a interior. (use the RUFs in GT6 as an example)
OH not again... :nervous: :lol:

Fair enough. I hadn't really noticed that the RUF's looked any different than on the PS2 tbh...:D

This vehicle actually has an detailed interior but this vehicle doesn't have an decent quality as it is an PS2 Texture and as it is an standard car. So, we need this vehicle to be upgraded to premium!

Back