Chaparral 2J Race Car

I have a Racing NSX if you are interested.

EDIT: Takata DOME NSX '06. Forgot what it was called.
 
if u can trade now i'll send u friend request and we can do this
 
I have done my trade for today, but its 9:28pm over here, if you can wait till midnight I can do the trade then.
 
will send you a brand new NSX Type R 02, your choice color, and a few tuning upgrades for the 2J. Im stuck on the historic race. Help me out! Open to trade today!
 
will send you a brand new NSX Type R 02, your choice color, and a few tuning upgrades for the 2J. Im stuck on the historic race. Help me out! Open to trade today!

i would need fully tuned for 2j
 
I have a Loctite Mugen NSX '01 if you're interested.
 
I'll give you a race modded Acura NSX?
 
got any specs on this

At the moment:
HP: 294
TQ: 222
Weight: 1045
but i have about 300k to spend so i could fully tune it if you're interested.

and from what i've found on the net, fully tuned specs are around:
HP: 413
TQ: 287
Weight: 1045
 
At the moment:
HP: 294
TQ: 222
Weight: 1045
but i have about 300k to spend so i could fully tune it if you're interested.

and from what i've found on the net, fully tuned specs are around:
HP: 413
TQ: 287
Weight: 1045

thats a little low
 
I'll send you the Falken GT-R Race Car 04 with 0 miles? Won it with a free car ticket. I've only seen it come through the UCD once before. Thoughts? I'll throw on a bigger turbo and race softs
 
Ill buy one from the dealership if you can keep hold of the 2J and wait a few days. If this is cool, let me know which one you would prefer.
 
isn't the 2j like 14 mill credits in the used car lot?
 
I've got a Stealth NSX if you're NTSC....
 
I have some nice stuff for your 2J, PM me
 
I've got a Mobil 1 JGTC NSX with about 600hp.
 
i dont have a nsx but ill give you a lambo 670-4 a lambo miura beretone and a chapperl 2d for it :)
 
i'll give you a new Nissan yellowhat GT-R for it
 
Back