Mr. S Nikon Fanboy Premium Messages 4,978 Paris Feb 3, 2011 #2 McLaren F1 '94 - Historic Orange Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 - Rouge Lucifer 908 HDI FAP Team Peugeot Total #1 '10 Mazda 787B Race Car #55 '91 One of those. Can trade at 9pm GMT.
McLaren F1 '94 - Historic Orange Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 - Rouge Lucifer 908 HDI FAP Team Peugeot Total #1 '10 Mazda 787B Race Car #55 '91 One of those. Can trade at 9pm GMT.
B big_davey_b Messages 565 Messages big_davey_b Feb 3, 2011 #3 I could offer you an X1 Prototype. Or i've got all the other historic racing cars. I'd swap you any of them for your 2d.
I could offer you an X1 Prototype. Or i've got all the other historic racing cars. I'd swap you any of them for your 2d.
E ExoticCarLover Messages 109 Feb 3, 2011 #4 ive got all the historic cars and x1 carbon.. got any LM cars?
E ExoticCarLover Messages 109 Feb 3, 2011 #6 not interested in x1's.. rx8 lm, nismo lm road going 95?