Chapparal 2J

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveHMCFC
  • 20 comments
  • 2,099 views
Actually, you most likely aquire one when you buy one.
Can be found once in a 1000 times in the UCD. Then it will cost you
millions and millions of credits. Better start grinding soon...
 
Actually, you most likely aquire one when you buy one.
Can be found once in a 1000 times in the UCD. Then it will cost you
millions and millions of credits. Better start grinding soon...

This. If a friend has one, tell him/her to set it to Online and borrow it from him if it's for an event. If not, then the only good way to obtain it is from the UCD, but the car is ultra rare -- It only pops up once or twice before reaching your 1000th game day.
 
You can get the car from a 1970's birthday ticket. Go to marketplace and do a trade.
 
borrow mine.... its shared... PSN: Teddy_Bear-420
 
what happens on your 1000th game day?
 
You get every Stealth Car sent to your account for FREE! :crazy:
 
what happens on your 1000th game day?

One more day then the day before, and one less then the next,
Sorry just palying a little not to mess with anything, or anyone.:):):)
 
You can get the car from a 1970's birthday ticket. Go to marketplace and do a trade.

After reading your post I tried to glitch this car and eventually got a Toyota 7 Race Car '70. I tried to gift it to my self and it wont let me because of the cr1,000,000 gift limit :grumpy:

Is there no way around this yet??
 
After reading your post I tried to glitch this car and eventually got a Toyota 7 Race Car '70. I tried to gift it to my self and it wont let me because of the cr1,000,000 gift limit :grumpy:

Is there no way around this yet??

send yourself the ticket... then open it, back it up first so you can try again if you dont get it
 
I got it after 3 tries from the 1970 birthday ticket. I sent it to a friend and it took him over 20 so guess it's pure luck but it's there!!
 
crang08
I got it after 3 tries from the 1970 birthday ticket. I sent it to a friend and it took him over 20 so guess it's pure luck but it's there!! Jst back up your saved game on a USB stick, and if you don't get it jst delete your game and reload your saved game with the un open ticket.
 
crang08
I got it after 3 tries from the 1970 birthday ticket. I sent it to a friend and it took him over 20 so guess it's pure luck but it's there!! Jst back up your saved game on a USB stick, and if you don't get it jst delete your game and reload your saved game with the un open ticket.

I have two 1970 tickets and I got the 2J in one try. Now i'm trying to get the Toyota 7 but it's taking forever.
 
But over 1M Cr cars are not tradable , how can you send it to your main account ?
 
I only seen this car once in UCD the first week game got release then never seen it again since.
THIS car is like a unicorn
 
amine787
But over 1M Cr cars are not tradable , how can you send it to your main account ?



You send the ticket to your main account , back your main game on USB with the un opened ticket if you do get what your after you delete your saved game off your ps and reload the one with the un opened ticket off your USB.

That's don't get what your after, not do!!
 
Back