DRiFT Junkie Messages 182 Michigan Messages x2boss5x Feb 26, 2012 #1 I want to trade my '71 Super Bee Charger 426 for a 1970 440 R/T. I can send it to u tomorrow(would be midnight but I have school tomorrow
I want to trade my '71 Super Bee Charger 426 for a 1970 440 R/T. I can send it to u tomorrow(would be midnight but I have school tomorrow
ParkourVeyron Messages 1,929 Virginia Messages ParkourVeyron Feb 26, 2012 #3 An hour does not permit a bump. What's the condition and color of your Charger?
DRiFT Junkie Messages 182 Michigan Messages x2boss5x Feb 26, 2012 #4 ParkourVeyron An hour does not permit a bump. What's the condition and color of your charger? Click to expand... 0/0/0 Light green(can't remember the name)
ParkourVeyron An hour does not permit a bump. What's the condition and color of your charger? Click to expand... 0/0/0 Light green(can't remember the name)
ParkourVeyron Messages 1,929 Virginia Messages ParkourVeyron Feb 26, 2012 #5 I want. I have a 440 R/T but it has miles and switches. I'll have to check later.
DRiFT Junkie Messages 182 Michigan Messages x2boss5x Feb 26, 2012 #6 ParkourVeyron I want. I have a 440 R/T but it has miles and switches. I'll have to check later. Click to expand... Alright.
ParkourVeyron I want. I have a 440 R/T but it has miles and switches. I'll have to check later. Click to expand... Alright.
ParkourVeyron Messages 1,929 Virginia Messages ParkourVeyron Feb 27, 2012 #7 Just checked, it's 2/194,348.7/0 in Dark Tan Metallic. Oh, and I changed the wheels.