Charger Hellcat tune 700pp

• Thread starter NAVE 15x
  • 14 comments
Canada
Canada
Hey guys I've been messing around with the Charger for a couple nights. I think I found a diamond in the rough, i never see anybody with them, so I thought I would buy one. I originally had her tuned at 800 pp but 1000 hp is too much for my skill level.
For Me, I'm a fan of 600pp to 700pp Range. Well I decided to detune the car to 700pp. I'm sure happy I did, this could be the funnest car I've driven. I'm not sure if I just got lucky with the tune, but it handles amazing for a larger car. I got that rear end planted very well, and eliminated snap over steer to a point. I can go full throttle around most corners without losing it, and brakes well for the size, you can really push the car and it does everything you want.
It's not great for top speed, I tailored this to be a balanced car, easy to drive. Since it's fairly heavy your braking has to be on point, no late braking or you can get into trouble. Also you want TC full on this tune as that's what I tuned it with. More experienced drivers could probably handle this car with no assists.

Also I have no problem with people testing this out and giving me their thoughts. No feelings hurt. This car definately could be faster no doubt, but for my driving skill I can push the snot out of this car without many issues. I wanted to share because, I don't ever see people driving these 🤟please enjoy!

I'm allways tinkering and tuning cars, I really enjoy it.

WIDE BODY
TYPE A FRONT
TYPE A SIDE
TYPE A REAR
CUSTOM WING (LOW)
OFFSET AND WIDE RIMS. IM USING 20INCH RIMS

Attachments

• 20220413_090643.jpg
    20220413_090643.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 352
  • 20220413_090759.jpg
    20220413_090759.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 380
  • 20220413_090743.jpg
    20220413_090743.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 367
  • 20220413_090726.jpg
    20220413_090726.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 440
I just tried this build and it is very fun. I did have to add more ballast to the car as I was just over 700 following your build not sure if normal oil lowers bhp haven't had to look. Gave it a spin on pan America championship and its funny how much you'll be ahead at the end.

Thanks for the review! Yes I know she sits high, but it does work. I can run that car very competitive in online lobbies. Runs super good on red bull.
I also have a tune set for 700pp power tune, for Tokyo expressway. Runs great there. I had to set the ride height high to get more power to the wheels, because it has so much grip. It's a strange car because to me it doesn't drive like a rwd v8, it feels amazingly stable, and just powers through corners. I have a few mustangs that can't even come close to handling like this one. I definately had to share this tune

Lol altho I did just run the lemans a 2nd time got hit with heavy heavy rain this time then after deciding to dash to the pits whacked up the mixture too max ... 1.4 laps of fuel no problem I thought.... ran out of fuel 🤣 ... well its a hell cat I thought

Great tune! I love how planted and stable it feels, even when purposely whipping out the back end in turns. Stops on a dime, I can get pretty deep into a corner doing 150 before I need to brake.

Hey guys I've been messing around with the Charger for a couple nights. I think I found a diamond in the rough, i never see anybody with them, so I thought I would buy one. I originally had her tuned at 800 pp but 1000 hp is too much for my skill level.
For Me, I'm a fan of 600pp to 700pp Range. Well I decided to detune the car to 700pp. I'm sure happy I did, this could be the funnest car I've driven. I'm not sure if I just got lucky with the tune, but it handles amazing for a larger car. I got that rear end planted very well, and eliminated snap over steer to a point. I can go full throttle around most corners without losing it, and brakes well for the size, you can really push the car and it does everything you want.
It's not great for top speed, I tailored this to be a balanced car, easy to drive. Since it's fairly heavy your braking has to be on point, no late braking or you can get into trouble. Also you want TC full on this tune as that's what I tuned it with. More experienced drivers could probably handle this car with no assists.

Also I have no problem with people testing this out and giving me their thoughts. No feelings hurt. This car definately could be faster no doubt, but for my driving skill I can push the snot out of this car without many issues. I wanted to share because, I don't ever see people driving these 🤟please enjoy!

I'm allways tinkering and tuning cars, I really enjoy it.

WIDE BODY
TYPE A FRONT
TYPE A SIDE
TYPE A REAR
CUSTOM WING (LOW)
OFFSET AND WIDE RIMS. IM USING 20INCH RIMS
Took this out to Le Mans. Added RH and a bit more power…. Because why not?

3rd lap was sketchy as the rain came in heavy and I was still on hards, but it was so nice to have a car with so much power.

For those wanting to try FM6 and shift at 6000 to get a 3rd lap in.

Good job mate. Car sounds epic too.

Great tune! I did mine a little differently....I used racing med and left engine stock and left off last weight reduction.Ended up with 651hp/605 tq /3316 lbs...If you lower power restrictor only then torque goes up more than with output adjust. It's very fun at Alsace Village and gets 90k in 6 mins w/clean race.

I have alot of tunes, I have 3 different charger tunes., for speed tracks, for tight tracks, and for just an overall mid grade tune

Thanks for the inputs on the charger tune everyone. 👌

Trying to copy your settings but having trouble saving this setting. Any tips? It keeps overwriting 4.882 to 4.693.

And for some reason my rear downforce won’t go over the default 120.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I have alot of tunes, I have 3 different charger tunes., for speed tracks, for tight tracks, and for just an overall mid grade tune

Thanks for the inputs on the charger tune everyone. 👌
Can you post the mid grade tune and the tight tracks tune for the charger? Also any other tunes that you wanna share would be great.

Last edited:
Back