Chase cam height "issues".

• Thread starter Hallitrd
  • 5 comments
Iceland
Iceland
I've noticed some height difference while using the chase cam. I mainly use the Gr.3 and Gr.4 category cars, and in those categories it's very obvious. For me it's extremely frustrating, since I'm chase cam user. As much I like the Mclaren Gr.4 and Lancer Gr.3, I choose to sell them from my garage, very cool cars, but can not stand the extra cam height on these specific cars. What do other chase cam users think.

Here are some examples. Screenshots taken from random GTS videos on youtube, all with near chase cam. I know it's all about matter of taste, so a nice solution would be to add some chase cam height adjustment tool, similar as for the cockpit users.

👍

👍

👎

👎

If I have to guess, 90% of the Gr.3 and Gr.4 near chase cam are perfect imo, this problem is just minor, and maybe not worth fixing. :)

I really don't see the issue from those pictures alone. Maybe if I used those different cars, I would notice something. I use Gr.3 Corvette, Gr.3 GT-R, Gr.4 TT Cup and Gr.4 Megane and don't really notice a difference.

Latest Posts

Back