Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

  • Thread starter Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
  • 160,297 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing 52.1 at Indy now... 👍
 
Last edited:
Doing 52.1 at Daytona now... 👍

I think you mean, 52.1 at indy. As 52.1 at daytona is about 2 sec off pace :lol: and btw 52.1 at indy is 1 sec off pace too.

And you said my tunes were rubbish :)
 
I can't wait to join you guys again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
27 Laps led at Indy will see me break the 200 career mark. Tough call though in this race.

Niop needs 32 more and Joe needs 48 more for the same milestone.

Homeslice needs 13 more to reach 100.

Got my Race setup and strategy sorted, looking to improve my Quali setup as I reckon it's somewhere between 2 and 5 tenths off. I know what number I want to 'try' and achieve.
 
Last edited:
27 Laps led at Indy will see me break the 200 career mark. Tough call though in this race.

Niop needs 32 more and Joe needs 48 more for the same milestone.

Homeslice needs 13 more to reach 100.

Got my Race setup and strategy sorted, looking to improve my Quali setup as I reckon it's somewhere between 2 and 5 tenths off. I know what number I want to 'try' and achieve.

It's only really road courses where I seem to lead laps. I tend to lay back on ovals or aren't able to pass the leaders when I want to/at all. Indy may be easier than Daytona to lead laps though.
 
Not when I'm on the track at Indy buddy.:sly: I am sensing a battle for the lead early on here.

A battle with you no-where near it. :sly:
 
A battle with you no-where near it. :sly:


Yea I hear that, I want nothing to do with you this race. All you did at to me at daytona was lean into me through the corners. I would hate to see what you do to me at indy! :sly:
 
Yea I hear that, I want nothing to do with you this race. All you did at to me at daytona was lean into me through the corners. I would hate to see what you do to me at indy! :sly:

Everyone had loose race cars. You kept going, don't complain. :sly:
 
Yea I hear that, I want nothing to do with you this race. All you did at to me at daytona was lean into me through the corners. I would hate to see what you do to me at indy! :sly:

Not to stir things up :sly: but I saw it the other way round and if my mic was working, then as Gibbs leader, I would have said something.
 
Not to stir things up :sly: but I saw it the other way round and if my mic was working, then as Gibbs leader, I would have said something.

My mic is always working, rest your vocal chords old man #18 :lol:
 
Furi said:

This

Kenk said:

That

Try not to get too nasty with each other, your probaly gonna have to share the stage together at 'The Sprints' when you win the Rivalry award.:dopey:
 
Funnily enough, I added that rivalry to the list just this morning :gtpflag:

One more Mudd, and that's 1000 posts.
 
Nope, put someone else versus everyone, but he's not racing right now :confused:
 
Mr.Mulsane? :D
 
Everyone had loose race cars. You kept going, don't complain. :sly:

I watched the replays like rain man dude. You were the only one loose.

Not to stir things up :sly: but I saw it the other way round and if my mic was working, then as Gibbs leader, I would have said something.

I don't think you watched the replay and watched about 5 laps consecutively were I am on the outside and Furi's in the inside. And all he is doing is leaning me into the wall. And his car is woobley looking, even when I was behind him inline. And I did say something too, once he eventually turned me sideways. But yes I didn't complain because I was still in the draft. But a few laps later, don't you remember me saying "Thanks Furi For Killing MY F#@King Tires"....eveyone had a laugh. Ryan even told me not to hold back :lol:
 
:lol: Next time you wanna tell somebody off mid-race just have Dowhat do it for you. He'll get the point across. :lol:


Too bad the mic chat isn't saved with the replay, that would've made an awesome ringtone.
 
AP Press Released this afternoon:

MustardAddict will officially be filling in for DoWhat13 for 2/3 pts at the Brickyard 500.
 
AP Press Released this afternoon:

MustardAddict will officially be filling in for DoWhat13 for 2/3 pts at the Brickyard 500.

Remember your parked from next season Crazy.
 
Remember I am a team owner next season :lol:

I think you can get Stewart-Ganassi at number 9. It should still be on the board.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back