Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

  • Thread starter Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
  • 160,297 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I misread his post and stupidly bought it about ten seconds before I seen this..

I'll take the #23 2010

There is no #23...
 
Furinkazen
There is no #23...

I hit the wrong number by mistake, fixed now and my final choice at last.

EDIT: on another note, you up for some testing after TOCA furi?
 
mattymc96
So I can take the 2011 #83 correct? Sorry if I'm making a lot of confusion.. :guilty:

The car owners should have the final say about who drives the car for their team.

The 2010 #24 is owned by Rflx_niop.
The #83 belongs to crazy bassist.
The #42 is owned by Mudd.
The 2010 #43 is owned by homeslice47.
The orange #20, if available, is owned by knelly.

Talk to these guys to make sure you can drive for their teams.
 
:lol Now were just making up numbers. Too funny. Good luck straitening this out, Drop. :D. Probably be wise for everyone to be ready just a little early today.
 
The car owners should have the final say about who drives the car for their team.

The 2010 #24 is owned by Rflx_niop.
The #83 belongs to crazy bassist.
The #42 its owned by Mudd.
The 2010 #43 is owned by homeslice47.
The orange #20, if available, is owned by knelly.

Talk to these guys to make sure you can drive for their teams.

Mudd also said that the 2010 #14 was available so his team would have 3 cars, which is the car cowboys has jumped in.
 
Ok, if cowboys is driving the 14, there is no fourth car for gibbs, meaning the 20 is not available.
 
MustangRyan
The car owners should have the final say about who drives the car for their team.

The 2010 #24 is owned by Rflx_niop.
The #83 belongs to crazy bassist.
The #42 is owned by Mudd.
The 2010 #43 is owned by homeslice47.
The orange #20, if available, is owned by knelly.

Talk to these guys to make sure you can drive for their teams.

So I have to ask Crazy, and if he says no I can't race?
 
So I have to ask Crazy, and if he says no I can't race?

I thought you wanted the 2010 #24? If this is the case, then yes, you can use it.
It will be good to have the whole Hendrick team out there. 👍
 
We should start a lottery. :D
 
If he says no, you just can't drive the 83. I think he has carbonox driving it today already. Check with the other owners about their open seats.
 
This should be the most epic race ever.
 
Niop
I thought you wanted the 2010 #24? If this is the case, then yes, you can use it.
It will be good to have the whole Hendrick team out there. 👍

I keep misreading/typing things.. :grumpy:

Yeah I bought the #24 and ironically #83 but want to race in the 24 so is that okay?
 
I keep misreading/typing things.. :grumpy:

Yeah I bought the #24 and ironically #83 but want to race in the 24 so is that okay?

Yep, that is fine by me.
 
Niop
Yep, that is fine by me.

Cool, finally have things sorted out. About time too:dopey:
 
Will everyone please reset their modems, reset their routers, and clear the cache on their PS3 right before the race? We need to have everyone's best possible connection tonight.
 
Also, send me a PSN friend request if you haven't already done so.
 
This should be the most epic race ever.

Agreed. A lot of Brits and Fins can make this one because of its shorter race length and nice start time.
 
Room is open early.
 
MustangRyan
Also, send me a PSN friend request if you haven't already done so.

Sent.
 
It might be helpful if all five car owners would post their starting lineups for tonight, with any available seats, if there still are any to be had.

For tonight, Gibbs (only one #20) and Stewart-Ganassi (two different #14 cars) are both three-car teams.
 
Hendrick Starting Lineup:
#88 - Droptop2001gt
#48 - ACDCRocks123
#24(2010) - MattyMc1996
#24(2011) - RFLX_Niop

No open seats
 
2011 #83 - crazy
2010 #83 - dowhat
2010 #83 - carbonex
 
I should probably announce that I won't be able to enter Round 12 due to lack of time (as of now) but will be freely useable for rounds 9-11 (crap, saying it like that looks a bit unpleasant).
 
Ok, I got a couple of interests in the 3rd Stewart/Ganassi car, I'm going with DriveTheGaurd88 just because I've raced with him previously. No offense to anyone else who was interested.

2011 #14, ME
2010 #14, DriveTheGaurd88
201? #42, Chqr
 
So Cowboys is testing the #14 for nothing?

I'm in #11 :D
 
The 2010 43 is available today. Who wants it???
 
I'm confused!
 
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back