seadog777 Premium Messages 3,014 Iskandar Messages seadog777 Jan 30, 2011 #1 Does anyone know if it makes enough of a difference to justify blowing 500k? Or are you better off doing a 20k re-inforcement.... or just leave it alone? I'm thinking off coughing up to do it to me new Bentley 8.
Does anyone know if it makes enough of a difference to justify blowing 500k? Or are you better off doing a 20k re-inforcement.... or just leave it alone? I'm thinking off coughing up to do it to me new Bentley 8.
boredgunner Messages 917 Messages Strickand Jan 31, 2011 #3 It's not worth it unless you've driven it for a long time and if you have a ton of money.
seadog777 Premium Messages 3,014 Iskandar Messages seadog777 Jan 31, 2011 #4 boredgunner It's not worth it unless you've driven it for a long time and if you have a ton of money. Click to expand... Thanks. I'll keep the money for now in case anything good pops up on the OCD.
boredgunner It's not worth it unless you've driven it for a long time and if you have a ton of money. Click to expand... Thanks. I'll keep the money for now in case anything good pops up on the OCD.