Chassis Swap List

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthaliscious
  • 1,538 comments
  • 433,964 views
Is that alot of downforce with the cwest ? Good stance just dont need downforce.

It's kinda grippy, but it is N/A. I don't think it's added super downforce. See below.

@ 32Skyline... Why the hell, put an Racing chassis under an Altezza? Way to ruin a perfectly handling car :(

>Using an Altezza chassis on an Altezza
>"ruined"
>Altezza in general
>"perfectly handling"
No, and no. Deal with it.

Now, how do i remove the downforce ? Just out 0 there?

I don't think the downforce is added unless you go into the downforce settings in-game. Feel free to school me if I'm wrong, knowledgeable people.
 
I ain't gonna lie the Camber on that Altezza is a bit crazy :lol:

I used the IS200 touring car chassis on an IS200 if that make sense, pictures to come later.
 
While looking for a chassis for the Z4 M Coupe, I found that it shares the same wheelbase as the BMW 2002tii.

​
 
I'm also still searching for a perfect chassis on the 180SX. I have the FD3S Touring Car chassis now on it which is close, but not perfect yet :/
 
Might want to add a Mercedes 300SL with Red Bull X1 engine and chassis to the list. I saw it in a Top Gear lobby yesterday. Looked really cool. Almost like a steampunk supercar. The 300SL will always be the coolest European car from the 1950's.

Also, my Ford GT '06 has a Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car chassis.
 
Might want to add a Mercedes 300SL with Red Bull X1 engine and chassis to the list.

I saw it in a Top Gear lobby yesterday. Looked really cool. Almost like a steampunk supercar. The 300SL will always be the coolest European car from the 1950's.

Maybe the chassis would be cool, but the engine? :yuck:
 
Maybe the chassis would be cool, but the engine? :yuck:

Yeah the X1 engine gets a bit annoying after a while. But maybe he just wanted to try something crazy. There was a Mazda Carol in the lobby with an X1 engine that was probably from the 100k X2010. It was leaving an X2011 in the dust and flying outside of the map. I kept seeing an arrow fly across the screen each time the guy zoomed from one end to the other.
 
I'm also still searching for a perfect chassis on the 180SX. I have the FD3S Touring Car chassis now on it which is close, but not perfect yet :/

300zx also Look god
 
Looks like york green from the Lancia Stratos.
 
It's kinda grippy, but it is N/A. I don't think it's added super downforce. See below.

>Using an Altezza chassis on an Altezza
>"ruined"
>Altezza in general
>"perfectly handling"
No, and no. Deal with it.

I don't think the downforce is added unless you go into the downforce settings in-game. Feel free to school me if I'm wrong, knowledgeable people.

You can adjust downforce beyond normal values. Not going to say more since I am unsure of the rules about hybriding here.
 
Thanks for the ''hate'' message you send me :ouch:.
thats because i asked you if you could send me something and you said yes then when i asked you on ps3 you said no and you were really rude about it
 
picture.php

Nissan R92CP Race Car chassis


picture.php

Ford (AU) Falcon XR8 chassis

picture.php

Dodge Challenger SRT8 chassis
 
Last edited:
Honda z act fit the s600 chassis nicely. Thanks
 
Last edited:
Anything that could fit the Ferrari 512BB? Let me know!
 
Anything that could fit the Ferrari 512BB? Let me know!

Fiat 500 :sly:

What kind of chassis are you looking for? Racecar? Street car?
 
The Audi R8 Race Car '01 chassis fits the Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89 perfectly just 1 degree of front camber needed.
 
I used a Buick special chassis on my '71 charger looks better imo same wheelbase and better rim choices,
 
Just showing the fitment of the ARTA NSX on this one:

nsx2.gif


I was bored. :lol:
​
 
Last edited:
Back