Chassis Swap List

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthaliscious
  • 1,538 comments
  • 434,000 views
well maybe just me yet my data isnt hacked lol
 
well maybe just me yet my data isnt hacked lol

Bad connection? Perhaps it could be your region not being able to connect to PD's servers.
 
Toyota Supra MK3 With the Lexus LFA chassis, gotta love it :3
12614883.jpg


12614882.jpg
 
worked earlier today connections good but maybe Canadian region is out.
 
I want to slam a S2000 and there are 2 chassis that fit.
What chassis is wider, the GT1 Turbo or Z32?
I know I can google it, but I couldn't find the width of the GT1 Turbo...

Try both of them out. I have an s2000 with gt1 turbo chassis. I couldn't slam the rear wheels because the wheels keep popping out of the rear fender. I'll have some pictures up by tonight.
 
Last edited:
Bit of a random question but does anyone know the cars that actually show a engine when you take the hood off? It only works in the GTAuto and when you actually drive the car, I know the Subaru hatch does, but thats the only one i've found as of yet (I have only checked 2 cars after, then I saw the PD Threat...) Cheers! 👍
 
update my alternate works but net is locked on main never had a hacked car... PD is power tripping
 
I think PD's servers are having problems at the moment. Probably from people frantically accessing GT5 to remove cars from share or even delete their hacks.

As for the chassis swap list, the Toyota 7 chassis is a snug fit for the Honda CRX Del Sol.
 
It's not even us thou we kept it realistic its these idiots that wanna be better then everybody in 2 million hp samba busses on x1 chassis
 
Try both of them out. I have an s2000 with gt1 turbo chassis. I couldn't slam the rear wheels because the wheels keep popping out of the rear fender. I'll have some pictures up by tonight.

Tried both and went with the Z32.
It's not as wide as the GT1, so I can slam it.
The car is so low that there sometimes come sparks from under the car! :sly:
But it looks good.

Love to see some pics of your S2000! :)
 
'89 R32 GT-R (Standard)
TrialMountainCircuit_4b_zps34b90d52.png

TrialMountainCircuit_1b_zpsb6977531.png

Yes, I cleared the corner.
TrialMountainCircuit_2b_zps2e223793.png

Dat camber =O
 


Gotlow?



Alfa Romeo 8C chassis,
S2k LMRC suspension (and lower it)
Camber 4 and 4


Polarfox
​
 
I know this has nothing to do with the thread but im just letting you guys know there banning for hacking now so careful with that stuff
 
I know this has nothing to do with the thread but im just letting you guys know there banning for hacking now so careful with that stuff

It's already been mentioned a few pages back. :-)
 
Some good racing cars
524304_4437473301867_459450720_n.jpg

TVR Speed 12 on a 787B chassis

529385_4430096517452_270589543_n.jpg

Delorean on a Toyota 7 chassis

551466_4436176269442_909023689_n.jpg

Toyota Tacoma on a Ferrari F2007 chassis

67899_4437473341868_1275848420_n.jpg

BMW 330i on 320i Touring car chassis
 
the Camaro 10 RM fits the premium Nissan skyline coupe 370gt well.
 
My new Project
Car: Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T
Chassis: Lexus LFA
Engine: Chevrolet Performance LS7 (Corvette C6) 532hp
autumnringminik.jpg

autumnringmini1p.jpg
 
Way to wide, try the premium GTR on the GTS-T
 
This reminds me, the 370GT Coupe chassis fits great under the Skyline 370 sedan. 👍

Sweet. Been looking for something for the 4 door variant
 
Way to wide, try the premium GTR on the GTS-T

The Subaru Impreza '10 gives the better fit on the R32-era Skylines than either of those. I found that out this morning. 👍
 
Sweet. Been looking for something for the 4 door variant

Yeah only problem is the car handles weird. That car is the only car in the whole game I have found that has a huge dead spot in the middle of the steering. You can literally go down the straightaway and saw the wheel back and forth and the car doesn't turn with it. :dunce:
 
I've found another non-camber fit for those of you interested:

Golf GTi Mk. 5 > Toyota FT86 G-Sports Concept

Maybe im weird but it looks sweet to me.

You're that fitment freak again... :rolleyes: :lol:
 
Some good pics in here keep it up im liking thim.
 
The Subaru Impreza '10 gives the better fit on the R32-era Skylines than either of those. I found that out this morning. 👍

The R32 TC chassis also works well (as stated in the original post).
 
I went with the Subaru because its less illegal. :lol:



Shhh don't tell any of the club moderators. Pics look great by the way. 👍
 
Back