Chassis Swap List

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthaliscious
  • 1,538 comments
  • 433,947 views
Maybe you should try taking a look at the OP before asking a question like this... 4 cars are listed.
The wheelbases the same? i own a 32 4 door in life, and i know for a fact not all 32's are the same
 
The wheelbases the same? i own a 32 4 door in life, and i know for a fact not all 32's are the same

This is a game.... they are all the same. If you check one and it works, it works. If it doesn't find one that works.
 
Alright, I may as well give out my LF-A Setting, I haven't seen another stanced LF-A on here yet.




F430 Scuderia chassis
Ride Height: 0/0
Camber: 80/55

All Done in the editor on 2.11
​
 
Nice fit for the 350gt sedan? Premium one

I haven't found one that fits great. I'm still looking.

I'm using the Camaro SS '10 for it.

The Camaro ss '10 fits but is about 5" wider. I actually think the regular g37 would fit better as it is only 2.5" wider overall.
 
for the Scion FR-S/GT 86 the Gallardo chassis leaves a bit off tire sticking out the front fender's even when fully cambered :grumpy:. The Aston Martin V12 Vantage chassis is not even listed in the 1.3.1 and 1.5 editor because its a dlc. How can u swap the v12 chassis with the frs or gt86?
 
So here is my new Dc5 with GT-86 chassis.. Thanks for Nismo34, you really helped me bro :dopey:


 
My Buick GNX AMG.

C63 Running Gear and Chassis.

It's not the best of lookers (hence no pic) but damn does it feel good to drift with all the bolt ons with medium turbo. No weight drop or engine stage and it will just wow you.

It's that good I'm playing GT5 again :P
 
Since i decided to give it out since i think its time :).

Heres my Settings


​


- Bentley 8 Suspension
- Camber 3.0
- Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08 Chassis
 
for the Scion FR-S/GT 86 the Gallardo chassis leaves a bit off tire sticking out the front fender's even when fully cambered :grumpy:. The Aston Martin V12 Vantage chassis is not even listed in the 1.3.1 and 1.5 editor because its a dlc. How can u swap the v12 chassis with the frs or gt86?

use the V12 as base then swap everything else onto it (body, engine etc)
 
Since i decided to give it out since i think its time :).

Heres my Settings


​


- Bentley 8 Suspension
- Camber 3.0
- Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08 Chassis

Damnn.. I have to try this, thanks for posting this! :sly:
 
Guys, what chassis fits perfectly on skyline 2000gtr '70? Cuz i can't see that skyline on list..
 
.... Use the edit post button!


Also for those interested, you can remove the Impreza's bonnet which has an actual engine bay underneath it
 
.... Use the edit post button!


Also for those interested, you can remove the Impreza's bonnet which has an actual engine bay underneath it

Yeah I know. The only car in the actual game who would have thunk?
 
use the V12 as base then swap everything else onto it (body, engine etc)

i found the chassis for the v12 , but this is how it turned out after being slammed all the way and max cambered

9511258762_6d0f65bc77.jpg


9511258936_2fc546d6ec.jpg
 
Ant, got a couple for you to add to the list if you don't mind :)

Toyota MkIII Supra - Aston Martin V12 Vantage chassis (need to input chassis manually, since it is DLC content)

Nissan Z33 - Chevy Corvette Z06 (C5)
- Mercedes Benz SLR
 
Yeah I know. The only car in the actual game who would have thunk?

It's very odd! I've still got my Impreza from when it all started, no one believed I done it!
 
Guys, what chassis fits perfectly on skyline 2000gtr '70? Cuz i can't see that skyline on list..

It has been covered.

Google the wheelbase, then google other cars that have a similar wheelbase that are in gt5. That's how you find answers, when they are not present or given. Contribute to the thread and let us know what fits...but it has been covered.
 
R35 - R35 TC Chassis.

Btw, how do you get moving shots, the wheels always stop/pause when I go to take a picture in the replay. As seen below in the first picture, i was actually going 300km/h +

9510148731_cedf6329f5.jpg


9512937804_0765c62c1d.jpg


9510148907_cc9e73d2c9.jpg
 
if z33 works on vette then what the z33 fits on might fit on what the vette fits on... its all interchangeable... I want to see some experimentation.
 
if z33 works on vette then what the z33 fits on might fit on what the vette fits on... its all interchangeable... I want to see some experimentation.

Exactly! Im about to swap the Gallardo chassis with a DC5 considering someone swapped the GT-86 chassis with it. It might end up more flushed 👍
 
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 with a Toyota 7 chassis fit 👍
The TVR wheelbase is 10mm larger though.
 
R35 - R35 TC Chassis.

Btw, how do you get moving shots, the wheels always stop/pause when I go to take a picture in the replay. As seen below in the first picture, i was actually going 300km/h +

9510148731_cedf6329f5.jpg


9512937804_0765c62c1d.jpg


9510148907_cc9e73d2c9.jpg

Press triangle, change panning mode to the second or third one, lower the shutter speed or raise as needed.
 
Back