Chassis Swap List

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthaliscious
  • 1,538 comments
  • 433,867 views
I dunno. I havent messed with one
 
TVR Tamora chassis fits well under EG/EK or any Civic with 1075mm long wheelbase.
(I prefer it before SC430 due to lightweight of Tamora´s one).
Tomorrow I will upload photos.
 
try the N24 Schulze GTR
 
NSX type r 02' under S15.

Real world measurements. WB= Wheel base FT= front track RT= rear track

NSX WB: 2530mm FT: 1510mm RT: 1540

S15 WB:2525mm FT:1470mm RT:`1460mm

(The 5mm in length is not noticeable what so ever.)

s15010.jpg
 
Nice cars. I got a sick fd from my German friend lol. You all will drool lmao.

What I did is make some ideas with him :

Try this out too guys, Corvette c 7 with c6 chassis and engine. He made one as well.
Im also waiting to see a bluebird,
 
Made a wingless LS7 FD on the RE Amemiya chassis. I'll post pics in a bit.
 
robrabbitman
Made a wingless LS7 FD on the RE Amemiya chassis. I'll post pics in a bit.

This i would love to see.
 
This i would love to see.

Also made a wingless RB26 S15 on a Z34 chassis, 2JZ Altezza, and a F20C AE86 on the S2000 R1 chassis. Later will come a 13B Roadster, RWD wingless R32, and some other drift goodies. For now.. I present the modest 600HP LS7 FD.







​
 
Anyone know of a non-racecar chassis to put under a '09 GT-R Spec V?
 
heard a friend talk about the M5 chassis...didn't checked chassis specs yet

Yes please, change the M5 chassis, I would like it see how it looks without the horrible wheel gaps.
 
Yes please, change the M5 chassis, I would like it see how it looks without the horrible wheel gaps.

Yeah, I would love to see a M3 Coupe with M5 chassis too! :)
 
I have a mac, so would hex friend work to do the chassis swaps?

I really want a beetle, that nearly scraps the ground, and that has a little poke, but, I don't know what software to use on a mac.

Apx - Did you jut remove the chassis all together, and not replace irt with a different one?
 
Last edited:
cgg
I have a mac, so would hex friend work to do the chassis swaps?

I really want a beetle, that nearly scraps the ground, and that has a little poke, but, I don't know what software to use on a mac.

That discussion is off limits here...
 
Ok, sorry. Is there anyone to ask?

If you don't want to tell me anyone in the thread, you can pm me.
 
picture.php


picture.php


picture.php


Thanks to LoosinGrip for gifting me this. Took quick shots with my phone, couldnt find my usb. It drifts like a beast, very smooth, grippy and good control.
 
cgg
Apx - Did you jut remove the chassis all together, and not replace irt with a different one?

I didn't do anything to the chassis. It's stock.
 
My Dai Yoshihara s13 and skyline r34
8553391860_768415193f_b.jpg

8552287529_e3ebe5b6ca_b.jpg

8552286479_c2cef95bc9_b.jpg
 
My Dai Yoshihara s13 and skyline r34

What chassis are these on is that post simply to show off your cars? (We already have a "Show your drift car thread") This thread is for Chassis swaps, so simply posting some pictures doesnt tell us much.
 
Anybody know a nice flush chassis swap for a GTR Black Edition?

I tried the GTR Concept LM Pace (red/blue liveried car) but the wheels stick out too much.
 
TC or the Super GT car
 
TVR Tamora chassis fits well under EG/EK or any Civic with 1075mm long wheelbase.
(I prefer it before SC430 due to lightweight of Tamora´s one).
Tomorrow I will upload photos.

Is this 1075mm number right?

The Tamora is built on a 93-inch (2,400 mm) wheelbase, and the car's overall profile is 154.5 inches (3,920 mm) long, 67.5 inches (1,710 mm) inches wide and 47.4 inches (1,200 mm) high. It weighs 2,337 pounds (1,060 kg) with 58/42 weight distribution.

Font: Wikipedia
 
Back