V VoNzIpPeR Messages 1 Messages vonzipper1968 Jun 25, 2011 #1 I could be wrong, but i watched the replay of the two fastest times on nurb. It sure looks like a cheat to me. The third place finisher is the true #1. I mean come on 7:05 really!!!!
I could be wrong, but i watched the replay of the two fastest times on nurb. It sure looks like a cheat to me. The third place finisher is the true #1. I mean come on 7:05 really!!!!
G garglemel Messages 42 Messages garglemel Jun 25, 2011 #2 Doesn't that mean cheaters do win? Or at least one cheater wins.
TenEightyOne Messages 20,685 Messages TenEightyOne Messages TenEightyOne Jun 25, 2011 #3 Cheaters often win - that's the reward for cheating. Winning. What never wins is the assertion that "Cheaters Never Win"
Cheaters often win - that's the reward for cheating. Winning. What never wins is the assertion that "Cheaters Never Win"