- 711

- Springfield, Missouri
- brettfavre26
I'm not comparing them, but then again you illiterate Americans take everything so literal don't you?
At least we aren't the ones that constantly make Hasty Generalizations of a nation of 307,006,550 people.
I'm not comparing them, but then again you illiterate Americans take everything so literal don't you?
At least we aren't the ones that constantly make Hasty Generalizations of a nation of 307,006,550 people.
VanonIt's a joke right?
I mean not only the cheating on wife thing, but also the fact that you're married...
Funny how it's the people who hate GT5 that are having a go at me.
Seriously, if you don't like it, go away. Stop ruining for everyone else by advertising these sort of glitches and finding them.
"I used it for fun"
No, you didn't. There's nothing fun about it, it's obvious what you're doing and you know exactly why you are doing it. There's no way to mask this, if you're doing this, you're a cheater. I don't care if you say it's for fun or you're trying out for the first time etc.
If someone robbed your house and told you he did it for fun, would that make it more right? Would you sit on the grass with him and have nice chuckle together? No, you wouldn't.
I'm not comparing them, but then again you illiterate Americans take everything so literal don't you?
And get over myself? Sorry i'm not the one who exploits the game in a way that it makes the game not last as long and certainly ruins the fun. You're one of these children who wants everything "now" arn't you? Spoilt brat, that's the one.
It's like I'm raping your wife
I got two rubber bands and a keyboard that are absolutely ruining your life right now. It's like I'm raping your wife, isn't it? Yeah, it's definitely the same thing.
So, your inept logic befalls on the foundation that if someone has the willpower to resist this God forsaken (yes, that's sarcasm) temptation to exploit the game to get more credits and xp somehow mirrors that person's real life capability of doing the same, in the sense of "right and wrong"? In the same vain, whether or not you actually do partake in said exploitation speaks of one's character?See, there is a bit of morality involved in exploiting this SSR7 glitch. If one is apt to do this in game, knowing full well that it's cheating and gaining a ton of cr + xp that wasn't earned, what may that person be apt to exploit in their daily life apart from the game? If you've got the willpower to avoid the glitch and earn the credits and xp the usual way, it says more about you as a person than one who cheats the game. Personally, I could care less about those who choose to do it, but I haven't nor will I. I'm not perfect by any means, just have a higher sense of right and wrong than others I guess.
So, your inept logic befalls on the foundation that if someone has the willpower to resist this God forsaken (yes, that's sarcasm) temptation to exploit the game to get more credits and xp somehow mirrors that person's real life capability of doing the same, in the sense of "right and wrong"? In the same vain, whether or not you actually do partake in said exploitation speaks of one's character?
I don't know whether to laugh uncontrollably or just genuinely be concerned that people, like yourself, seem to think that cheating in a game....or as us delinquents like to see it - playing the game as you see fit...somehow mirrors our real life personality and mannerisms.
I think the entire argument could be summed up in:
If you ever don't take the moral high road, you will always take the moral low road.
As if that makes any sense... he who is without sin?
god, i must be the tiger woods of gt5 by now
Yup you have cheated in the game and defiled your soul...You must get a cat o nine tails and give yourself lashings to repent for your dastardly ways!
So, your inept logic befalls on the foundation that if someone has the willpower to resist this God forsaken (yes, that's sarcasm) temptation to exploit the game to get more credits and xp somehow mirrors that person's real life capability of doing the same, in the sense of "right and wrong"? In the same vain, whether or not you actually do partake in said exploitation speaks of one's character?
I don't know whether to laugh uncontrollably or just genuinely be concerned that people, like yourself, seem to think that cheating in a game....or as us delinquents like to see it - playing the game as you see fit...somehow mirrors our real life personality and mannerisms.
As long as everyone in the room online agree with the exploit than no wrong has been done. Now if you join a league or room where everyone expect honest racing then cheating does say something about that person.
The notion of the social contract is that individuals unite into a society by a process of mutual consent, agreeing to abide by certain rules and to accept duties to protect one another from violence, fraud, or negligence.
True story.. The other day I found a wallet full of cash and turned it in to the store clerk where I found it without giving a second thought.
Today I entered a race that was using the exploit and my ps3 is currently rubberbanding indy so I can get the cash to play the Ferrari races. Am I a terrible person?
True story.. The other day I found a wallet full of cash and turned it in to the store clerk where I found it without giving a second thought.
Today I entered a race that was using the exploit and my ps3 is currently rubberbanding indy so I can get the cash to play the Ferrari races. Am I a terrible person?