Chevrolet Camaro SCCA 1993 help please

• Thread starter ixlr8nz
  • 2 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
Gidday I would like to raise the ride height of the Camaro SCCA 1993 but have been unable to figure out how. It sits on the ground... How can I do this?

Also the in car mirror is too low, and blocks the vision on the right hand side almost completely. How can I remove this mirror as the virtual mirror is perfect?

One last question, when you go off track or even just brake for too long, the car seems to loose drive and just revs going nowhere. Is there any reason why this happens? I have ABS and Traction Control off.

regardless of these issues, the car sounds and looks great!

thanks so much for any help
Mike

Last edited:
Hello ixlr8nz.

To change the car's ride height, adjust the second parameter of the GRAPHICS_OFFSET key in the data/car.ini file until you are satisfied.

TzjcG9n.png

To remove the central mirror, download this patch and extract it into the car's main directory. You will need to have Custom Shaders Patch installed.

Thanks for your help!
Hello ixlr8nz.

To change the car's ride height, adjust the second parameter of the GRAPHICS_OFFSET key in the data/car.ini file until you are satisfied.

TzjcG9n.png

To remove the central mirror, download this patch and extract it into the car's main directory. You will need to have Custom Shaders Patch installed.

Back