Resource icon

CHEVROLET CAMARO SS Touring Car '10

Very good tune @GhostRider65.👍👍👍 Ran this earlier today in the Expert Seasonal and had a good line up. Ford GT was the rabbit. It took me to lap 5 for the pass but then ran away from him. Sorry I didn't get a picture. I had done an oil change so my transmission set up was different than yours but the chassis and LSD were perfect. I decided to run it again because I liked the way the car handled but A. David and the TS030 showed up and I only made it to 4th. I'm going to sell the one I have and buy a new one so that I can take advantage of the complete tune. Well done my friend, your tune makes this a fun car to drive.:cheers:

First off, thanks a lot my friend for your comment :bowdown: !! As a general rule, i do not have the claim a set up perfect for a car but rather a correct basis, you have made some changes according to your driving preferences and i like this team work because you got a good result 👍👍👍.
Good job my friend :)👍.

Cheers :cheers:👍

@GhostRider65, yes I did make 2 changes to suit my driving style. I increased the brake balance and changed the final drive for just a little more grunt ( American slang for better pulling power, mean less top speed but better acceleration). Other than that your chassis , trans and LSD were spot on. I always make changes to tunes. When I went to racing school I learned to drive very deep into the corners, out braking the opponents and the car having the grunt to accelerate out of the corner. Sometimes I also increase rigidity, the only reason I can give you for that is a feeling by the seat on my pants. I agree with you 100% concerning team work. It takes the whole community to get the advantage on PD since in every Expert race I have run, the AI always have more power than you do and they start you off anywhere from 25-60 seconds behind right from the beginning of the race. Thank you for the nice comments and for your time and effort to put together a really good tune.👍👍👍👍👍
:cheers:

Back