Malydiabel Messages 179 Essex Messages Malydiabel & F4Il3N-_-4NG3L Dec 12, 2012 #1 The new Chevrolet Corvette C7 put through its paces on nordschliefe, sadly this car cannot be tuned but I did mess around with the brakes a little. anyways enjoy guys!
The new Chevrolet Corvette C7 put through its paces on nordschliefe, sadly this car cannot be tuned but I did mess around with the brakes a little. anyways enjoy guys!
Malydiabel Messages 179 Essex Messages Malydiabel & F4Il3N-_-4NG3L Dec 15, 2012 #3 NSXDriver got you by 3 seconds Click to expand... Congrats 👍 should have the timer up though, wheel/ pad?
NSXDriver got you by 3 seconds Click to expand... Congrats 👍 should have the timer up though, wheel/ pad?
N NSXDriver (Banned) Messages 129 Yokohama Dec 16, 2012 #4 i only bring the timer up at the last corner in my videos, don't like all that mess of info on the screen the entire lap, also using a DFGT
i only bring the timer up at the last corner in my videos, don't like all that mess of info on the screen the entire lap, also using a DFGT
Malydiabel Messages 179 Essex Messages Malydiabel & F4Il3N-_-4NG3L Dec 16, 2012 #5 Yeah, there should be an option for that to only display certain things during a replay. Ah, I was using a pad
Yeah, there should be an option for that to only display certain things during a replay. Ah, I was using a pad