Mclaren F1
Project CARS 2_20180503011208.png

Mclaren F1 GTR GT1 Long Tail
Project CARS 2_20180503011629.png

Mclaren P1
Project CARS 2_20180503012440.png

Mclaren P1 GTR
Project CARS 2_20180503013028.png

I dig all your pics! Are you on PC or one of the consoles?

For some reason, last night I threw PC 1 in my Xbone and was running a few 5-7 lap races... why I was playing PC 1, I don't know, just threw it in after some Battlefront II. My son came in to the living room and we got to looking at the vehicles - and I had never run the McLaren 12C GT3 car. Or course, did an 8 lap race and Catalunya. Man, I love that car now. Took a couple of laps to get used to it, but man is it good into the corner. Anyway, not sure why I put this in here... :rolleyes:

Keep up the great work, man!! :bowdown: (and yes, gonna run some of the McLarens in PC2 tonight) 👍

I dig all your pics! Are you on PC or one of the consoles?

For some reason, last night I threw PC 1 in my Xbone and was running a few 5-7 lap races... why I was playing PC 1, I don't know, just threw it in after some Battlefront II. My son came in to the living room and we got to looking at the vehicles - and I had never run the McLaren 12C GT3 car. Or course, did an 8 lap race and Catalunya. Man, I love that car now. Took a couple of laps to get used to it, but man is it good into the corner. Anyway, not sure why I put this in here... :rolleyes:

Keep up the great work, man!! :bowdown: (and yes, gonna run some of the McLarens in PC2 tonight) 👍
Yes the McLaren 12C GT3 was my favorite gt car in pcars 1 :) while the 650s gt3 car is nice it just doesn't feel the same :(

I'm on the original ps4

I'll have to try the 650S in PC2 tonight (I don't have PC2 on the Xbox 1) with my wheel - have a thrustmaster t300 for the PS4, but move it out when I play Battlefront/Battlefront II, which I've been on a Star Wars kick the last couple of days...

I can never get my "photos" in Project Cars 1 or 2 to come out very good on the PS4 (or Xbox for that matter), what's your secret? And how do you upload them? I'm not even sure where it saves the pics, other than in the game... I have a shutterfly acct, do you host them to a site like that?

Well cause of how bad the anti aliasing is on the standard systems alot of trickery with the camera :) Alot of angles i cant use because of how bad the anti aliasing is.

:(

Car: Jaguar XJR-9 Lm / BMW V12 LMR / Sauber C9, any of the Group C/Prototypes
Track: Spa / Bugatti
Time: 17:00-18:00 (headlights but not dark...)
Weather: Light Rain
Season: Spring

Are you ok? I don't see any P1 GTR pictures. You might be ill.
Hehe :lol::) No

But there's a easy explanation for that? :)

This pictures is normally the only time i drive others cars :P Since i mostly spent my time driving the GTR :bowdown: In fact its my first time driving some of the cars in this pictures. :)

Back