He is legit. I got mine within 1 week. Shipping time may vary depending on where you live. He ships from Irvine, CA as seen on the shipping label.
![]()
![]()
Quality is quite good.
![]()
What is the name of the aftermarket wheel you have on that, its lush!
He is legit. I got mine within 1 week. Shipping time may vary depending on where you live. He ships from Irvine, CA as seen on the shipping label.
![]()
![]()
Quality is quite good.
![]()
Looks like the Nardi Deep Rally 350mm Steering Wheel, was just checking it out on Amazon ($199). Question is, is it worth the price - I mean, $199 for the steering wheel, plus about $80 for chilicoke's Adapter and Shifter paddles, comes out to $279 plus the cost of the G27, which brings it too close to the Thrustmaster T500 RS (for those of us looking for a new wheel I mean).