Choose 1 Standard to be made Premium

• Thread starter TurismoBad
  • 238 comments
One of these....
Red Bull Ring_9.jpg

Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg

Nissan R92CP. One of my favourite LMP cars in the game. Brute turbo force!
View attachment 314876
I remember back in the GT5 days sorg found the ID for what appears to be a premium version hinting it would be ether DLC or in the next GT game. The Bentley Speed 8 Race Car was also listed and it is in GT6 as a premium if I remember correctly. Now I wonder, why isn't this one premium yet?

Yeah, i rather have something like Honda FIT RS '10, Toyota Vitz F '12, Toyota Aqua S '11, Peugeot RCZ '10, Mazda DEMIO SPORT '10, Land Rover Range Rover Evoque and Hyundai Genesis Coupe than a very well known Sports car like the Toyota Supra.
I would, and I already have.

The Saleen would be my first choice. As much as I use it, the model looks pretty bad compared to the Enzos I'm always beating. Second option would be the Ruf 3400S, but that would be a little strange next to the other Rufs, all of which are standard.

Just one, your favorite - no need to tell why but obviously if you have something to say about the car go ahead.

Try to go lite on photos and videos - you know post a couple instead of spamming tens of them and making the thread load slow as all hell.

Please be respectful about other's choices no matter how ridiculous they may seem to you. :)

Having said that if I could choose I would go for E46 M3 GTR.

m3gtr.jpg

The BMW to the right! That's the one!

I just performed a search on GTData.net for cars that cost $100,000 or more that do not contain a detailed interior or gallery (therefore, it is a Standard model). There are ~183 cars that fit that criteria and therefore THOSE are the cars that I would like to see turned into Premium models.

Don't get me wrong. There are plenty of cars under $100,000 that I would love to see as a Premium model. I just have a big problem paying extremely high prices for standards. I'm sorry, but I will never spend $20,000,000 for the Ford GT40 Race Car because it is a crappy standard model with no interior. WTF?! Seriously...

Back