Cosmic (Banned) Messages 7,069 Oct 16, 2004 #31 Lamborghini Murcielago I've heard it IRL , it sound so fucgink awesome!!!
The Vanishing Boy Premium Messages 8,978 Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV Messages GTP_VanishingBoy Messages Vanishing Boy Oct 18, 2004 #32 ^ Murcielago's are alright, especially w/ Jota exhaust.
CAMAROBOY69 Premium Messages 18,565 Michigan Messages CAMAROBOY69 Oct 18, 2004 #33 Also the mazda 787b that 4 rotor Click to expand... The videos I have heard of this car sound amazing!!! If they sound that good on video then in real life it must be really amazing!!!!
Also the mazda 787b that 4 rotor Click to expand... The videos I have heard of this car sound amazing!!! If they sound that good on video then in real life it must be really amazing!!!!
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Oct 18, 2004 #34 DiabolicalMask From all the cars I've heard for real (videos excluded), I'd have to say the TVR Griffith. Don't know if all Rover V8's sound like that, though. I don't recall having heard another, and it's known that TVR tweaks them to sound that way. Click to expand... Rover V8's all sound good (even in a LR Discovery), but its the way TVR's exhaust manifolds collect infront and above the engine then feed to the back via some huge 'drain-pipes' that makes them sound so good - even at idle.
DiabolicalMask From all the cars I've heard for real (videos excluded), I'd have to say the TVR Griffith. Don't know if all Rover V8's sound like that, though. I don't recall having heard another, and it's known that TVR tweaks them to sound that way. Click to expand... Rover V8's all sound good (even in a LR Discovery), but its the way TVR's exhaust manifolds collect infront and above the engine then feed to the back via some huge 'drain-pipes' that makes them sound so good - even at idle.