Choose by sound

  • Thread starter Thread starter TurboLevin2NV
  • 33 comments
  • 1,180 views
Lamborghini Murcielago :drool:
I've heard it IRL , it sound so fucgink awesome!!!
 
^ Murcielago's are alright, especially w/ Jota exhaust. :)
 
Also the mazda 787b that 4 rotor
The videos I have heard of this car sound amazing!!! If they sound that good on video then in real life it must be really amazing!!!! :dopey:
 
DiabolicalMask
From all the cars I've heard for real (videos excluded), I'd have to say the TVR Griffith.

Don't know if all Rover V8's sound like that, though. I don't recall having heard another, and it's known that TVR tweaks them to sound that way.

Rover V8's all sound good (even in a LR Discovery), but its the way TVR's exhaust manifolds collect infront and above the engine then feed to the back via some huge 'drain-pipes' that makes them sound so good - even at idle.
 
Back