Chop Shop PS Competition #2 - CLOSED! Winner - JJ74!

• Thread starter Jay.
  • 86 comments

Please vote for ONE pic only!

• [url="http://img452.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rondoa1choptop5neonlogowa7.jpg"][IMG]http://i192.phot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can I vote for NOT chopping a bus?

I'm With you on that... I'd rather chop a muscle, and I dont even like muscle cars..

Looks like I could win this!
guys for all your votes. đź‘Ť
But I honestly thought Diego had this one hands down!

Same Here, I thought i'd win because mine kinda stand out the most, it's a sedan for the most part, i put in brake calipers with glowing brakes.....
If the next one is a car in motion

....and my car is in motion for that matter, every other car isn't....:(

IMO i like still cars better, motion kinda makes em harder to chop.

That's the challenge in it, why must always chop cars in static motion?

how about we chop Dub/Ricer car and turn it into a demolition car in action, bumpers busted, windshield cracked and shattered, driving with other drivers and sparks flying everywhere? Bonus for adding drivers, and realistic detail , like dirt and paint scratches.

That's the challenge in it, why must always chop cars in static motion?

how about we chop Dub/Ricer car and turn it into a demolition car in action, bumpers busted, windshield cracked and shattered, driving with other drivers and sparks flying everywhere? Bonus for adding drivers, and realistic detail , like dirt and paint scratches.
Not many of us have that kind of skillz, except suzq044. :indiff:

Umm... no lets not. :dopey:

Seriously though, chopping to me is modding a car but still keeping it as real as possible. So you won't see me doing a "tooned" or motion chop.

The theme for the next comp will be open so anything goes. đź‘Ť

If you want to turn the car into a ricer or a scrapper it's up to you. :)

The base car pic will be moving, if you decide to keep it that way, then good.

If not....Like I said, the theme is open, so it doesn't matter.

Im wondering. What about we have a "Best Of" thread. Like a thread where we have teh best in the catagory eg. Best bumper swap, best tint, best bodykit, best colour change etc.

And what about we have one for best chop EVER? :dopey:

:lol:

Best tint - Suzq

Best bodykit - Suzq

Best colour change - Suzq

Best chop ever - Suzq

Not a bad idea but not everyones abilities are up to Suz' standards. :)

Congratz to the winner. I couldn't participate in this competition because I was on vacation in NY and NJ visiting family and old friends. I will hopefully be in the next one if the Camry project doesn't take up too much of my time.

sabotage
036.gif

i still dont understand why we talk about suz like shes almighty and godlike. Yes she is very good and im not taking anything away from her or disrespecting at all, but there are many other artists out there that are better. Everyone has the potential to be that good, so instead of complaining or using others skill as an excuse, practice practice practice so that maybe one day you can be as good or even better. But then again thats just me...

I agree... although I wouldn't have been able to say it in such a diplomatic way. It just sounded like you guys were 12 or something. As well as in the Photoshop thread too.

Thanx to all that voted for my chop. đź‘Ť

Next comp will be up and running before 9pm GMT tonight.

This is your last chance for any preference on the coice of car.

If you have any Qs please ask.

Jay

Can we have a thing for like the colour of the car? As in theme?

Instead of a theme, why dont we have like a "part" theme, eg. where the best bumper change gets more preference over most other things...

Winning the comp for me was just beginners luck IMO. :dopey:

I consider your work among others to be better than mine.

...For the time being. :mischievous:

Back