Chopper_P's Trading Thread (After Tickets!!!!)

• Thread starter Chopper_P
  • 411 comments
Hey I'm 99% certain I have the Mitsy HSR and the Land Rover Stormer if you're still looking for them, I'll double check shortly when I get the chance, I'm just checking to see if you need them.

I have both cars, the Mitsy is 0/0, Range Stormer has 1 switch.

Last edited:
Hey I'm 99% certain I have the Mitsy HSR and the Land Rover Stormer if you're still looking for them, I'll double check shortly when I get the chance, I'm just checking to see if you need them.

I have both cars, the Mitsy is 0/0, Range Stormer has 1 switch.
I believe I have these cars coming in but not 100% sure, will get back to you
I have the Spoon S2000 Race Car '00

Car is pending sorry mate

yeah mate no problem:tup:

Thanks mate was going to try for a 905 but I managed to glitch one.:D

Edit:Spoon S2000 racer sent as I had a free day,I have another free day tomorrow so I can send another one over then.👍

Last edited:
Thanks mate was going to try for a 905 but I managed to glitch one.:D

Edit:Spoon S2000 racer sent as I had a free day,I have another free day tomorrow so I can send another one over then.👍

I recieved the Car thank you mate

everything I want is in the OP mate if you can offer something I am after I can trade that ticket on the 24th

Rob just wondering do you still want that HKS silvia
As it is currently in the OCD at only 100k 0/0

Last edited:
Seeing as I was the 350th post the next person to post who has a trade booked or has an offer will get 5 free paints
EDIT: Sorry for double posting

I was going to ask about that mate. I'll just take another 1000 thanks mate.👍 :)

All good and with you Outeke?

for paints I'll have Matte white,dark blue,dark green, light red and gold chrome please.:D Thank you.

I tried to get on spot 350, I miscalculated :P
Im great, heard goooood news today! And you? (Isn't it midnight there?)

Good morning Rob, All ok?
No not midnight, 2030hrs here in Sydney atm, Goooood News Must be..... good:dopey:
All good and with you Outeke?

for paints I'll have Matte white,dark blue,dark green, light red and gold chrome please.:D Thank you.

No Problemo mate

Back