Chopper_P's Trading Thread (After Tickets!!!!)

• Thread starter Chopper_P
  • 411 comments
Come on guys I need some more trades if you see something I may like that I dont have make an offer. I am not worried about price differences, or unfair trades as long as they are one on one trades and the car is interesting

I offer some pancakes....

Or any of your cars (got them all) for a level 5/9 ticket.

Just for You Mate I will take the pancakes.... and the NSX Prototype LM Road Car and I will give you both Tickets:tup:

Just for You Mate I will take the pancakes.... and the NSX Prototype LM Road Car and I will give you both Tickets:tup:

hahaha, cool.

I have the tickets on my sub, but with a trade with you, I get my tickets on my main account and make you happy too.

The NSX Road Car is not 0/0, I used and de-tuned it to 400hp to do the time trial Nurbergring. If that's Ok, Ill send it tonight.

ps. I'll start baking now..some cheese and ham on it? :D

I have no hurry to receive mate, plan other trades first!

I just want to ship the car to you :D

hahaha, cool.

I have the tickets on my sub, but with a trade with you, I get my tickets on my main account and make you happy too.

The NSX Road Car is not 0/0, I used and de-tuned it to 400hp to do the time trial Nurbergring. If that's Ok, Ill send it tonight.
Yeah Thats Cool I am not fussed about 0/0 cars
ps. I'll start baking now..some cheese and ham on it? :D
Would be Nice:lol:

Not the 28 im booked that day but any other if fine..i can send it to you now then u send me as soon as u can hows that

Last edited:
if thats what works for you its ok by me.. i can send it now if u wish

Mate whatever suits you, as you can see I have one to send tommorrow then Outeke
said he is not worried when he recieves so I can move it to day after next if you like

yes thats cool..i will send fr now and send it now..lvl 12 ticket sent

okay mate I will send them over with you ticket, to give you some time to research and pick some specials. I have both Chromes, and most all Mattes

Back