Chos3n's Giveaway

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChOs3n
  • 33 comments
  • 2,841 views
Messages
495
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2
Thanks to the members of GTP who helped me after my series of PS3 Ylods this is my way of saying THANK YOU by helping the members of the community

From the 25.2.12 i will be giving away 1 thing from my collection i ask for nothing in return however Paint would be greatly appreciated so i can Pimp more cars or even racing my bobs so i can buy more cars.

Full catalogue of cars,tickets,gear
http://gt5d3signs.weebly.com

Some examples of the cars

1893063_orig.jpg


8977713_orig.jpg


7107361_orig.jpg


8422434_orig.jpg


5802458_orig.jpg


3912855_orig.jpg


I have many tickets and Gear also and if you would prefer any of these just ask.

25.2.12 bASH0987- Dodge Challenger Pending
26.2.12 paulamag- G37 Pending
27.2.12 Racedude- Gt Academy 370z Pending
28.2.12 supersquirrel- Nissan Silva Spec Aero Pending
29.2.12 neil1297-Suzuki Cappuccino RM 95 Pending
01.3.12 mp10- Audi TT Pending
02.3.12 gtracer123- Audi TT Pending
03.3.12 sikbeta-Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX Pending
04.3.12 ImTheZobi Nissan Silva Spec Aero Pending
05.3.12 rohinghai Chevrolet Camaro z28 RM 69 Pending
06.3.12
07.3.12
08.3.12
09.3.12
10.3.12 Booking upto this date will start again after.
Reason starting 25th still have a few trades to complete.
 
Last edited:
I will have the one in the middle wot paint u need!!
 
wouldn't mind last car in pics bud. very nice indeed. have few tickets and gort gold and silver chrome as well if want !!!!

have to pm if interested bud as busy looking and play game as well ok !!!
 
I can give you paints for cars/tickets if you want 👍 also nice challenger there :drool:
 
I´d like to have the GT Academy 370Z(saw it on your catalog). I can send you some Mattes.
 
"Nissan Silva Spec Aero RM 02" would be AMAZING. Ill send some stuff in return btw :) THNAKS! :D
name is "chavm481" btw.
 
what paints do you need and i will see if i have them and do you think i could get the Suzuki Cappuccino RM 95
 
Any paints would be welcome Chrome's , Matt , Matte , Sky Blue , Light Green anything really.

Please note you dont have to send anything.
 
Great looking TT, count me in too and will send some more paints
 
Can I have the HPA?!!!! ^^^^ dammit! You beat me to it! Oh well, enjoy!
 
Can I have the HPA?!!!! ^^^^ dammit! You beat me to it! Oh well, enjoy!

Its cool, you can have it. I'm happy with any :)
 
i send some paints when can bud as you like doing the paint jobs. i dont use them anyway so not a problem for me ok !!!

fr sent bud ok !!!!
 
I want that Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX you have there, what paints do you want? can I ask you for dlc-painted cars in exchage for paints?
 
I want that Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX you have there, what paints do you want? can I ask you for dlc-painted cars in exchage for paints?

Most of the cars are painted in DLC Paints.

If you want to send paint thats great anything would be good chrome,matte,matt or anything colourful
 
mp10
Its cool, you can have it. I'm happy with any :)

Wow! Loving you're generosity but looks like its a win-win! Were both getting it! By the way thanks Chos3n!!
 
Some more cars to be added

Renault Clio Sport V6 24V00 GT Metallic 010-w
BMW Z4 M Coupe 08 GT Gunmetal 003-w
Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 (C6) RM 06 Chrome Silver
5802458_orig.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM 09 GT Metallic 007-W
3912855_orig.jpg
 
Last edited:
i'd love one of those cars!
can i have the nissan silvia?
thanks!
 
Can I get the green camaro rm from the catalogue?
 
can i have a lv 23 tiket just named the paints or helms and suits ur looking ill chek if i have
 
if poss can I shotgun that sexy chrome vette? love to drift those things and would look damn sexy doing so! lol

I'll send some paints your way as a thanks.
 
Hi do you have any TVR Cerebra Speed 12 untuned?

If you have one what kind of paint do you need?

Cheers :cheers:
 
Hi do you have any TVR Cerebra Speed 12 untuned?

If you have one what kind of paint do you need?

Cheers :cheers:

I got a spare speed 12 which is stock (not even done an engine rebuild on it yet) if you want it?
 
I got a spare speed 12 which is stock (not even done an engine rebuild on it yet) if you want it?

Yes Thanks :D

Do you want anything like paint or Tickets?
 
Add PMC_910 to your FL, I'll send you 5 paints after the server are up 👍
 
I would like your Audi R8.Is that ok?
 
Last edited:
Hi, chos3n, today is the 27th, I'll send you a FR when I'm back from school.
 
Could I have the High End?
 
Hi, was wondering if you would like to trade your 370z Gt Academy for another car or paints, helmets or suits. I could trade you Arta nsx '00 if you want it. psn guyr1
 
What happened to this?
 
Back