Christmas Music in Menu

  • Thread starter Thread starter prabal34
  • 7 comments
  • 686 views
Messages
6
United States
United States
Messages
prabal34
It's back! I logged in this morning to play a race and noticed that the Christmas tunes are playing in the main menu. It made me very happy. It made my wife happier. She asked me to just let it play while we get ready to do errands today :)
 
Kinda awkward when I don't celebrate Christmas... Well, time to bring out the personal playlist. xD
 
It is but not the title of that thread so I didn't read it. Happy Holidays!
 
Will check that later - pretty cool if you ask me - surprised people managed to bitch about Christmas theme :confused:

I mean - seriously ?? :lol:

Anyway didn't know as I have Rammstein playlist from the beginning so thanks for the heads up 👍

I would add little snow flakes too :D
 
Will check that later - pretty cool if you ask me - surprised people managed to bitch about Christmas theme

Welcome to the internet, I'll be your guide.
 
Yeah I noticed it as well. love that music :cheers:

In fact the game has good music. I use it all the time while playing
 
Back