P prabal34 Messages 6 United States Messages prabal34 Dec 21, 2013 #1 It's back! I logged in this morning to play a race and noticed that the Christmas tunes are playing in the main menu. It made me very happy. It made my wife happier. She asked me to just let it play while we get ready to do errands today
It's back! I logged in this morning to play a race and noticed that the Christmas tunes are playing in the main menu. It made me very happy. It made my wife happier. She asked me to just let it play while we get ready to do errands today
BionicDerp Messages 2,146 PE Messages BionicDerp Dec 21, 2013 #2 Kinda awkward when I don't celebrate Christmas... Well, time to bring out the personal playlist. xD
P prabal34 Messages 6 United States Messages prabal34 Dec 21, 2013 #4 It is but not the title of that thread so I didn't read it. Happy Holidays!
Sephy Mmmmm, twintails Premium Messages 5,937 North Carolina Messages Sephy71 Messages Dr Sephy S Dec 21, 2013 #5 Sederholm It's already the subject of this thread Click to expand... Yes but the sarcastic thread title probably threw him off.
Sederholm It's already the subject of this thread Click to expand... Yes but the sarcastic thread title probably threw him off.
TurismoBad Messages 1,240 Italy Dec 21, 2013 #6 Will check that later - pretty cool if you ask me - surprised people managed to bitch about Christmas theme I mean - seriously ?? Anyway didn't know as I have Rammstein playlist from the beginning so thanks for the heads up 👍 I would add little snow flakes too
Will check that later - pretty cool if you ask me - surprised people managed to bitch about Christmas theme I mean - seriously ?? Anyway didn't know as I have Rammstein playlist from the beginning so thanks for the heads up 👍 I would add little snow flakes too
ClydeYellow Messages 2,949 Italy Messages Clydeyellow Dec 21, 2013 #7 TurismoBad Will check that later - pretty cool if you ask me - surprised people managed to bitch about Christmas theme Click to expand... Welcome to the internet, I'll be your guide.
TurismoBad Will check that later - pretty cool if you ask me - surprised people managed to bitch about Christmas theme Click to expand... Welcome to the internet, I'll be your guide.
gtracedriver1 Messages 1,089 Dec 21, 2013 #8 Yeah I noticed it as well. love that music In fact the game has good music. I use it all the time while playing
Yeah I noticed it as well. love that music In fact the game has good music. I use it all the time while playing