Sweden
Bunkeflostrand
Cobra75
View attachment 699098
ChristmasOnTheMountain.png

Welcome to a night of Racing
A one night special event

90 minutes on the Mountain in a Multi class race GT3 and GT4

This event is for fair, clean and fast drivers.
Any outlandish or doggy behavior of any sort will result in a ban from all future events.

Date 23/12
@19:30 CET

Gt4 VP_Cobra75
Gt4 @bajny
Gt4 Troppermatt
Gt4 VP_Camerz
Gt4
Gt4
Gt4
Gt4 @knukken

Gt3 @Riggy
Gt3 @apple34
Gt3 @VP_paparn
Gt3 AllShotDown
Gt3 VP_me3010
Gt3 VP_Miraculixx
Gt3 Bansheerider683
Gt3 VP_Kevin_Mientus

image4.jpg

Room settings
ap_E55A9FDA-177E-4EEE-8A3F-169C27DDB83B.JPEG

View attachment 697718
image2.jpg
image3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @Cobra75 thanks for thinking of me, but i'm not online for the foreseeable due to moving to the other side of this crazy world ( i'm off to Argentina), so i won't be online again until early 2018 sometime.

Good luck to all who take part and Merry Xmas! ;)

Any outlandish or doggy behavior of any sort will result in a ban from all future events.

Barking allowed?

Im doing some testing. Are there any preferred cars in each class by most people? Not driven many gt3 and gt4 cars yet

Barking allowed?

Im doing some testing. Are there any preferred cars in each class by most people? Not driven many gt3 and gt4 cars yet
As long as you don’t bite I guess it is ok :lol:
I really don’t know about all the cars, there is an patch coming that will change Bop in some cars among things so I guess we have to test the cars.

:gtpflag:

As long as you don’t bite I guess it is ok :lol:
I really don’t know about all the cars, there is an patch coming that will change Bop in some cars among things so I guess we have to test the cars.

:gtpflag:

Drove a few gt4s and they are surprisingly equal. I have the update 👍

I've got a mate from work who's interested. League race with him every week as it is. Doesn't have an account on here but I'll get him to sign up or something. Will be int he GT3s the same.

I've got a mate from work who's interested. League race with him every week as it is. Doesn't have an account on here but I'll get him to sign up or something. Will be int he GT3s the same.
Sure mate, give me his psn and I will write him up

Latest Posts

Back