-chrome chip & matte paints-

  • Thread starter Thread starter dantedani36
  • 48 comments
  • 2,615 views
Messages
227
Messages
dantedani36
I have the following paints:

Matte Black

Matte Dark Green

Matte Dark Red

Matte Red

Matte Green

Matte Dark Blue

Chrome Chip x2


Looking for the following:

Premium Race Car's

Formula Gran Turismo

Matte Paints
 
Last edited:
lol
 
At least you set your goals high. Paint for a Ferarri. Good luck.
 
I can buy the enzo ferrari and give it to you
I want the Matte Blue or Matte Dark Blue or Matte Dark Green or Matte Purple. PM me :D
 
I can buy the enzo ferrari and give it to you
I want the Matte Blue or Matte Dark Blue or Matte Dark Green or Matte Purple. PM me :D

PM'd
 
I should be cheecky and try this.

I've got a yellowbird, matte pink, matte orange and matte purple. I could probably get an f-gt for that combination :D
 
I should be cheecky and try this.

I've got a yellowbird, matte pink, matte orange and matte purple. I could probably get an f-gt for that combination :D

And you are looking for what???
I have them also :D
 
I have the Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 and Ferrari SP1 '08. I would want the Matte Green, Matte Blue, and Matte Red.

PM me and we can work this out.
 
you're really giving a matte chip away for a birthday ferrari?
 
lol
 
thank god lol. I was gonna call you insane!!!
 
do you want a Peugeot 908 HDi?

it is Premium Race Car
 
List Updated. Added Chrome chip.
 
Check my list. Anything for the chrome chip?
 
Ok, I'll offer an SP1 for the chrome chip :)
 
lol SP1 sucks at handling.
 
Wakey wakey, check the first post.
 
I'll give you matte dark silver for matte dark red ?
 
Back