★Dark Planet★ Messages 152 Messages Message Me Dec 28, 2010 #1 What car looks best with chrome paint?
H HN7 Messages 1,507 Messages GTP_HN7 Messages HN7 Dec 28, 2010 #2 It's subjective. But IMO cars with lots of curve looks better. Check out the Chrome cars thread in Photomode and judge for yourself.
It's subjective. But IMO cars with lots of curve looks better. Check out the Chrome cars thread in Photomode and judge for yourself.
AApex86 Messages 192 Messages AApex86 Dec 28, 2010 #3 I have a Ferrari Italia in Silver Chrome and it looks awesome! Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
M murf32 Messages 39 Dec 21, 2012 #5 ★Dark Planet★;4427680 What car looks best with chrome paint? Click to expand... I've found that the Lexus LF-A looks a real beaut in Chrome Silver, that said, so do the Audi R8s (V10 and V8 models) and, the Mercedes SLS
★Dark Planet★;4427680 What car looks best with chrome paint? Click to expand... I've found that the Lexus LF-A looks a real beaut in Chrome Silver, that said, so do the Audi R8s (V10 and V8 models) and, the Mercedes SLS