Sii Messages 89 07203 Messages Si_x3 Apr 23, 2012 #1 If you have chrome paint I'm willing to trade :] Let me know
repsolcbr1000r Messages 221 England :( Messages KGBing Apr 23, 2012 #2 I have as many Silver and Gold chromes as you need. I have something like 30 of each. Let me know what you can offer in return.
I have as many Silver and Gold chromes as you need. I have something like 30 of each. Let me know what you can offer in return.
repsolcbr1000r Messages 221 England :( Messages KGBing Apr 23, 2012 #4 Good question. Remember Sii, first come, first serve. (and I came first lol)
harry13 Messages 489 Leeds Messages wilo_123 Apr 23, 2012 #5 repsolcbr1000r Good question. Remember Sii, first come, first serve. (and I came first lol) Click to expand... Ye definitely true oh well were all here to help each other!
repsolcbr1000r Good question. Remember Sii, first come, first serve. (and I came first lol) Click to expand... Ye definitely true oh well were all here to help each other!
Sii Messages 89 07203 Messages Si_x3 Apr 23, 2012 #7 harry13 Ye definitely true oh well were all here to help each other! Click to expand... Yeah buddy ^_^
harry13 Ye definitely true oh well were all here to help each other! Click to expand... Yeah buddy ^_^
Drevenger Messages 1,802 Canada Messages tur1smo2023 Apr 23, 2012 #8 repsolcbr1000r Good question. Remember Sii, first come, first serve. (and I came first lol) Click to expand... Theres no law , lol. Its solely to OP discretion.
repsolcbr1000r Good question. Remember Sii, first come, first serve. (and I came first lol) Click to expand... Theres no law , lol. Its solely to OP discretion.
S sikbeta Messages 1,411 Messages PMC_910 Apr 24, 2012 #9 Sii If you have chrome paint I'm willing to trade :] Let me know Click to expand... I have Silver and Gold x5, do you have dlc paints or tickets?
Sii If you have chrome paint I'm willing to trade :] Let me know Click to expand... I have Silver and Gold x5, do you have dlc paints or tickets?
repsolcbr1000r Messages 221 England :( Messages KGBing Apr 24, 2012 #10 Drevenger loooool your so funny. course i know its his choice xD