Chrome painted cars and RIMS!!!

• Thread starter ddl8
  • 641 comments
Post here your photos.

Rules:
1) Any car in chrome paint! It could be also RIMS that originally are not in chrome!!! Please NO chrome line cars in here!!!

2) Post a big picture using insert picture function!!!

3) If you have got unused chrome color, try to use it on a different car!!! It does not have to be a super car, on the contrary it would be nice to see cheap cars painted in chrome!!! (for GT community sake :))

PS For those interested where the heck one can get this paint - you win it somewhere - I heard people saying different events which could mean its a random win! (I might be wrong! I personally got it as a gift certificate for completing of the events, another guy claims he got it having 90 cars in garage - me personally got matte silver for 90 cars in garage)

Here is my BMW M5 tuned to the teeth, it sounds like a byke! (harley I guess) :) :) :)

652cb396e3020c57928dd6504156d5db.jpg

afac6613d133c6548e5b00f283c6e0f9.jpg

on the track...

e311f54ab285da32e09753c66d40d9a9.jpg

is about to reach more than 300 km/h and overtake that sucker in the distance...

79edd1fc1f305381f2fa881e51317a48.jpg

Thats how this baby coners when its speed over 300 km/h :)

a31273f2e1c056b51cbebc0cc8f11128.jpg

Upssss...

98497217143b873178ef95e45ddca19d.jpg

almost...

26e0d8df35aee2ac5dd2543dc5b14e2e.jpg

Here is mine SLR lowered to min + 10k muffler installed

2ce6fbcc0d76b08febc66a432549325c.jpg

45287e2ba3543822a13ebb15d16033b6.jpg

aa74bda66dfa59bbf4e94afef35954e7.jpg

727eb0002e69fda2fdd95be5259261ff.jpg

Last edited:
I have the chrome paint ready to go, I just want the SLS AMG to paint. So I have a replica of this.

slsamggt3c2.jpg

I have to say the chrome paint on the car isn't very impressive. It's 100% reflective, but the reflections are too low resolution for it. It doesn't look nice close up.

It looks horrible - I must have it!

I have to ask, yet again, how do you get the chrome chip? Lay it on me, pimpin' ain't easy but I'm up for it.

Trade your chrome car with a trusted friend and have him trade it back to you. You should both get a chrome paint item.

I'm not sure if that could be considered an exploit or not, though I happen to think that the paint items ought to be permanent anyway.

Trade your chrome car with a trusted friend and have him trade it back to you. You should both get a chrome paint item.

I'm not sure if that could be considered an exploit or not, though I happen to think that the paint items ought to be permanent anyway.

Lol, you must have never received a gift car, otherwise you would know that it is not going to work! when you try to give chrome car you get the color the car used to be before you colored it in chrome :embarrassed:

PS you see how rare this color is, only 2 dudes in 2 days posted their photos.

Last edited:
Chrome FTW!!!! man they reflections may not be as detailed like someone was saying but those rides look super cool, very rare paint.. how did you manage to get chrome? what car?

Normally wouldn't be my thing....but it looks SO COOL. I have no idea how I'm going to decide what to put this on x.x I'm so bad at making decisions like that.

I have an extra chrome paint chip
I'm strictly selling only for F2007 or Formula GT :)

or else its going to my Mercedes SLR McLaren this Friday!

hehe , PM me if interested

friday is deadline if not its going to my Mercedes McLaren SLR.

i have an extra chrome paint chip
i'm strictly selling only for f2007 or formula gt :)

or else its going to my mercedes slr mclaren this friday!

Hehe , pm me if interested

friday is deadline if not its going to my mercedes mclaren slr.

this is not trading thread!!!

Not to step on someones toes, but the chrome sort of runins the look i think. It's refelctions are to clear (full reflective, no color) and you see all the little dents in the polymodesl where the refelctions isnt quite es nice as it should be (door handles on the bmw in first post for example) and on top of that, you see on a lot of surfaces, that the cars reflections are "faked" no-cars in the relection, no self-relections. Somtimes rims relflecting curbs... that sort of stuff. It already annoyed me in the cockpit, when the chrome-lines around the amatures relfected the curbs below... no need to see it all the time =).

But whatever you guys like, make the most of it :). But sometimes put some color back in to your (car)life =)

Ride on,
michael

Not to step on someones toes, but the chrome sort of runins the look i think. It's refelctions are to clear (full reflective, no color) and you see all the little dents in the polymodesl where the refelctions isnt quite es nice as it should be (door handles on the bmw in first post for example) and on top of that, you see on a lot of surfaces, that the cars reflections are "faked" no-cars in the relection, no self-relections. Somtimes rims relflecting curbs... that sort of stuff. It already annoyed me in the cockpit, when the chrome-lines around the amatures relfected the curbs below... no need to see it all the time =).

But whatever you guys like, make the most of it :). But sometimes put some color back in to your (car)life =)

Ride on,
michael

I bet you still don't have a chrom chip :):):)

PS my opinion chrome looks the coolest out of anything yet discovered in this game.

Last edited:
i have a silver chrome paint chip for a while, don't really know if it's the right one,
i wish i could see the paint on the car before it's painted

I have a silver chrome Dihatsu Copen but I don't have a way to get it online (I'm too cheap/lazy/stupid).

I'll give it to the OP if he wants to take the pics and post them. <-- not a trade, a giveaway. :P

Back