Chrome paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter cjp180
  • 11 comments
  • 586 views
Done, I'll add you and send over after reset

Thanks
 
5 for MOTUL PITWORK Z '04 at reset?

Done. Thanks
 
Last edited:
Done, I'll add you and send over after reset

Thanks

Please friend request psn sday now if you can to speed up the process. I will be home about 3 hours after the reset and will send 5 chrome then. You can send the car after you get the paints. Is that ok? Thanks!
 
5 chromes for your nissan R89 Race car tonight in about 5 hours?
let me know here or via PM
 
Can send you 5 chips now for the ford au xr8??
 
Can send you 5 chips now for the ford au xr8??

What's a kiwi want an aussie car for ? :)

Cant trade until sunday's reset now, happy to send over if you can wait till then
 
Can send 5 Chrome now for the Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09.
 
Can send 5 Chrome now for the Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09.

Can't do any trades till monday now, sorry.

It you're happy to wait till then, its ok with me
 
No problem just message me.Thanks
 
Holdens, fords they both popular cars in nz. Myself I am a Holden fan but got to have the xr8 in my garage.....

Sunday is not problem. You probably have chrome now, you want anything else?? I have matte paint if that's what you looking for or check my garage for a car, I also have 16 mill so can buy what ever you need. harveya is my psn
 
Back