Chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter STIG_RS6
  • 13 comments
  • 1,304 views

STIG_RS6

(Banned)
Messages
557
Messages
STIG_RS6
Silver chrome or mirror chrome if you like.

What real life cars are this colour?

Only one I can come up with is Ralf Schumacher's DTM C Class Merc from last season.
 
Well, technically anyone could put chrome on their cars, but I'm not sure if it comes as an option or anything on any car out there.

I've seen pictures of an SLR, 599, and Veyron in chrome, though.
 
It isn't chrome, but a few years back Jaguar had a polished alimunum XJ on the auto show circuit.

jaguar-xj0368.jpg
 
chrome_car.jpg
 
^^^
Those are really shiny rides :drool: Love that Skyline the most out of the Jaguar.
 
Alot of people polish there aluminum body Cobras.

Kirkham_Billet_Cobra.jpg


My in game Cobra:
Lucerne-ChapelBridge_1.jpg
 
Conclusion - chrome cars look better in real life. lol
 
I remember reading about this couple that spent £30,000 on a Mini Cooper in chrome and then couldn't get ANY insurance companies to cover them..

article-0-08EB152A000005DC-91_634x483.jpg
 
Back